Reviews for Red Flame
BunnyGirlErika chapter 25 . 11/2/2019
I hope you eventually finish cause it's a really good story but if you don't then at least I got to read and enjoy what I did.
BunnyGirlErika chapter 13 . 11/2/2019
I am very concerned because Rebecca was hit with that laser still I hope she doesn't start to get sick.
BunnyGirlErika chapter 12 . 11/2/2019
In the show I don't think they ever really talked about Shego and her brothers parents or really much about what there child was like. I really wish they would have done a team go spin off not only because would have been awsome but also because we could learned more their past and gotten to know more about them.
BunnyGirlErika chapter 10 . 11/2/2019
Ron you dick.
BunnyGirlErika chapter 5 . 11/2/2019
Okay the attitude Rebecca gave Bonnie was just flat out funny. Even though she's a clone that is her own person it's apparent that certain things like the attitude she gave is just genetic lol.
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 25 . 7/31/2019
can't wait for the next chapter in this story
Andreina Cummings chapter 25 . 3/1/2019
Awesome story please continue writing it
Gabriel Swanson chapter 25 . 7/18/2017
this hasn't been updated in almost 2 YEARS! Why is it that EVERY fic I love to read is either rarely updated or is left completely unfinished! I don't know why these AMAZING WRITERS do this to their fans and readers! It's both confusing and very FRUSTRATING for a lot of people, including me! Why would you put off something so amazing instead of giving them what they enjoy so much!? In my opinion, it isn't right to leave it alone for 2 years and suddenly work on it some more! My grandfather told me to 'finish what I start before I do something else'; and now I'm telling you the same thing! I absolutely LOVE this story, but I want to see it actually FINISHED! Is that to much to ask for? I just cannot STAND it when people do this to their fans! If I wrote something like this, I'd try to update it at LEAST once a week; but, I'm not you and I'm sure you have problems of your own to deal with. And if I insulted you in any way, I'm sorry; and I'll keep reading until I see 'the end' on one of the pages. I still love this story, and I'll support you the best I can, but I want to see the end of this story! and when you're done, I'll read the next story you write. And even the next after that! I hope you know I'm gonna support you for a LONG time; but first PLEASE finish your story 'red flame'! You kinda left us with a cliffhanger! I'm sorry if I insulted you in any way, and I'll keep reading you're stories until they're ALL finished!
Jakester114 chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
Ending a chapter with a cliffhanger and not updating for a year isn't cool.
amerdism chapter 25 . 2/14/2016
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
striker072 chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
And yet another version of Hego that I hate for being a grade a JERK! Hope he get torn a part along with his dad.
Molly Ann Burch chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
Hurry up with chapter 25 so I can read it
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
Kind of nice bit of fluff to get away from all the drama/angst!
micknutson9 chapter 24 . 7/15/2015
"Yeah, that guy's an asshole," Miller said to Will when he turned back around. "So's his cousin."

LOL! I loved the classic Spaceballs reference that you put into this chapter. Loved that movie. Anyway... Keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next chapter.
iwillwritenomore chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
Great chapter. Can't wait to read the next one. Since I couldn't beta.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »