Reviews for The Pirate's Soldier
Nobody Stlyes here.
Hey look i know you probably just want to stick to tye main tenchi stuff. Yet I can't help feel it be incomplete without elements of gxp and the origin dual parallel trouble adventures in the mix. I mean who's to say the giant robot zinv aka jinbu was used as a base for the gundams. Also if you do have heero meet all his juraian family then the family that are in gxp should show up. Not to mention the ladies, now they don't have to fall for heero, cameos would work. Anyway I'm ready for here comes jurai gundam style.
Nobody Stlyes out.
Xynth chapter 3 . 10/13
It's weird being an adult and reading this because all I could think during this chapter was, "You had them spend over 2 hours at a mall and then go to a faire for the afternoon with groceries in the car...everything frozen would have completely thawed and any dairy likely would have spoiled if it was warm out." My wallet cries for all of the wasted food in this chapter.
R reyes chapter 19 . 9/30
Nice dude i was on the edge of my seat also when the girls will know what kind of battles heero and the other fought in the gundams they know of the rebelion and ryoko and ayeka saw the tallgeese III so when will they tell them
Blaze1992 chapter 19 . 9/26
Aww no counter attack scene/soundtrack.
Orchamus chapter 19 . 9/20
Truly excellent battle chapter. All the individual fights were spot on for pacing and the characters involved, and the secrets lurking about are making things even better. Glad I finally got caught up on this.
chidoriprime chapter 19 . 9/8
The next chapter is heading for Jurai? Already? Okay, that is a pleasant surprise, since I had been assuming the crew would go after the repositories first. Welp, time for Heero to be on the receiving end of all the antics his Juarian relatives get up to. Heero, you'd better brace yourself for a certain Devil Princess ;)

Heero: What's that supposed to mean?

Ayeka: Oh dear o_0

Ryoko: 0_0 ... What the hell? Was that a chill down my spin?
There’s Metal Gear vibes in this chapter!
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 19 . 9/7
He did the thing! Now he only needs to pull off some Wing Zero EW bullshit and it will be complete.
twisterblake2015 chapter 19 . 9/7
Great
Shinigami Miroku chapter 19 . 9/7
Getting another excellent chapter for this story is always worth the wait. I'm always impressed by your action scenes; your descriptiveness never hinders the flow of the story. The only things I noticed are a couple of typos, including the first time you explicitly name the Light Hawk Wings (the 'k' is missing).

Funnily enough, I had actually forgotten completely about the LHW, but the moment you described it appearing I remembered.
Fox McCloude chapter 19 . 9/7
Man, this chapter was full of Star Wars vibes all over. A plus for me, of course.

For a moment I almost imagined Heero as a human Wing Zero. It'll be great to see him when he gets both wings after he gets to control his Juraian powers.

Keep up the good work as usual!
kamikage86 chapter 19 . 9/7
Next chapter is going to be interesting, look forward to it.
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 9/3
Hmm... I wonder in the eyes of the rest of the galaxy is Earth still considered too primitive or too infant like to know that there is life outside of Earths half of the Galaxy? Despite the fact that WITHOUT outside interference from alien races, humans have left Earths atmosphere and living on Colony spaceships. Whoever is in charge of listing Earth as 'too primitive' should change that listing and start the process of introducing Earthlings to th rest of the galaxy before the earthlings discover for themselves if they start traveling FURTHER out into space than they already have and discover aliens for themselves. *lol*
raw666 chapter 18 . 9/3
So, will Washu make new Gundams for our favorite pilots and cast? They'll need every advantage they can get, especially if they engage in space battles or vast open terrain.
Dude it’s to crowded for everyone to be there in the heat of the battle I mean ease up bit with adding characters in the battlefield I lose track when reading.