Reviews for The Pirate's Soldier
Mandalore Requiem chapter 1 . 8/29
LOL Heero is gonna need to stock up on aspirin.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 17 . 7/6
I'm so sorry that it took me so long to read this; my life has been rather hectic as of late... Anyway, I'm glad to see that things are progressing well. Knowing what I know of the Tenchi Muyo material, it's not surprising that you would bring the Light Hawk Wings into play (and given the sort of mythos that this universe builds off of, it makes logical sense). I learned something new, thoughthe name of the third "Goddess". In all my time involved with the Tenchiverse, that was one of the few things I didn't know.

I really enjoyed the small interactions between the Pilots and the girls. Duo is as lucky as ever, though Hilde is still good at reining him in. My favorite conversation was between Kiyone and Wu Fei. She's right about the Pilots having a knack for getting others to question their strongest beliefs. Personally, I have no doubt the Galaxy Police will do their best to obtain the weapon or at least interfere; I could easily see them in Kagato's pocket.
Blaze1992 chapter 17 . 7/6
Aww I was hoping she was making man sized version's of the guy's Gundam suits and their unique weapons.

Also I have a feeling that talk with the big guy will not go the way the heroes want.
jetslinger333 chapter 17 . 6/13
It’s an interesting story that reminds me of Gundam 00 trailblazer.
Fox McCloude chapter 17 . 6/3
Those armors are essentially compact versions of the Mobile Suits, aren't they? Hey, size doesn't always matter, and the smaller the package, the better the stuff anyway.

Wow, the Gundam pilots are in for the adventure of their lifetime. Sure things are going to be more interesting with them along with the alien girls. And they seem to be getting closer too. Probably a good thing, somebody needs to take a bit of the load off Heero, right?

P.S: Could have sworn I had already reviewed this chapter XD
coldblue2015 chapter 17 . 5/29
Love the work and lore your building.

Obviously, besides "Halo" Armor being put in, Heero Yuy is going to be working on his Jurian/Alien DNA to bring out his power more than Tenchi Muyo could.

Still, I just want to float a story idea to you.

Have you consider this crossover-

"Vandread"/"Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans"

Something about that seems right.

Maybe more men of just Hibiki, Duelo McFile, and Bart Garsus.

We get the Iron Blood Orphan crew, preferable Tekkadan!

They're some running them you can still use from "Mobile Suit: Iron Blooded-Orphans"

1. Tekkadan crew are children/teenagers that are consider to be derby/soldiers and Third Class citizens by Taraak.
2. Alaya-Vijnana System is applied and deadly surgery, but the latest that Taraak medical/military surgery.
3. Barbartos, is the secret prototype weapon in a Mobile Suit that Taraak plans to mass produce Mejeiru/Planet of the Women.

Maybe this isn't clear or I'm mixing ideas together too much.

I sort of like the idea of stories mixing.

We have a crew with more men and they are children, but I hope that it rather interesting how TWO Genders meeting, but both come from different worlds.

I kind of hope the Pexis and if Mikasuki Argus does fuse with some Dreads, then it makes various different forms of Barbatos that fit and follow "Mobile Suit: Iron Blooded Orphans".

Maybe even the Dreads fuse with different Mobile Suits/Gundams.

It just a idea that I've been thinking about, but I don't think it follows your theme.

There is a Genius that Main Character with Dark/Tragic past, but get another chance.

Mikasa Argus and the Tekkedan crew deserve a BETTER ending, then the one they got in their own Gundam Series.

Though in that Gundam Series, I didn't expect a lot of character death, which shows a lot of maturity and darkness to the idea of Child Soldiers and violence of War having grim result of Death. Even if they are the main characters.

They died, but they were fighting for a dream of Mars and for themselves to belong and be something more than just who they are. Search. Surviving. Trying to find that place they call home with each other.

Anyway, thanks for the update and respond when you can.
eecobeo chapter 11 . 5/29
I was so hoping here will get a peaceful space Colony life
chidoriprime chapter 17 . 5/29
What?! No Lady Seto? How could you forget the Devil Princess of Jurai, haha?
Gundamvid chapter 17 . 5/29
Washu...

You're my hero!

You turned our boys into Spartans!
Videoman8 chapter 17 . 5/28
Lot of lore bombs here
eecobeo chapter 7 . 5/28
I just started this but are the Gundams going to appear
blake015 chapter 17 . 5/28
Super chapter and updated friend and keep up the good work with this incredible story and i had the pleasure of supporting since back then.
wweTheBeast2015 chapter 17 . 5/28
Heero and gundam pilots have their hands full with future fights and yes a intriguing note Kiyone getting jealous about Ryoko with heero and since she was talking to one of the gundam pilots and dude i won't mind Heero having a harem and it be fun to see these girls cat fight over him be amusing thing possible even hott too.
Blake2020 chapter 17 . 5/28
Great chapter and interesting thing about harem mention in this chapter to the origin and Tsunami interesting heero be curious to see happening and all these girls get interested in Heero remains to be seen and master his powers as well for his future fight with kagato.
twisterblake2015 chapter 17 . 5/28
Awesome updated and always love this story.