Reviews for Brothers
Moon Stone Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
imma go cry a river now
Fanficer21 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Crap! I'm in tears after reading this. It's so amazing!
Dark Elf Slayer chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This is why I shouldn't read fanfiction in class, to many feels for math class.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
WAHHHHH ITS SO SAD
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Ah breaking my heart with this. Would be a nice twist if something like this happened but Mashima doesn't have the balls to kill off Natsu oh well
Edweis chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This. Is. Exactly. What. I. Was. Looking. For.
Seriously, when I think about the final fight with END, this is one of the only end I could come up with. I mean, of course I'd prefer if they win the fight, and everyone live happily ever after, just for the fun, but if you want a realistic end (as realistic Fairy Tail can be), it's one of the few options. I mean, come on, Natsu's END, if one moment or another he doesn't become a monster, I think I'll burn Mashima right away.
As for your text, even if I dislike Gray/Juvia pairing, I must admit you make me accept it. Suddenly, it really fits and doesn't come as forced.
And oh God. Natsu's and Gray's relationship. Just... perfect. If FT was darker, I'd actually dream of Gray killing Natsu. It feels so... natural. And the speech. And the memory. I don't like flashback, but this one... Argh. So many feelings it almost made me cry.
So Congratulations man, it's been a long time since I read a good Hurt/Comfort Fairy Tail OS ;)

PS : And sorry for the grammar, my english level is just a high as a french high school student .
ThatOneGuy chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
*sniff*
melneh chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
This a such a great story! The feels! Loved it! But I don't think that your summary does it justice.
grubbs chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Sooo well :D
Darkhope chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Wow! Welcome back :) This is emotional, my eyes got watery! And I love how you incorporated Gray and Juvia's kids too. I love Natsu and Gray's relationship and I wish he would have lived but I love how you ended this story so it's all good. Very nice!
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I really hope that this doesn't happen in the manga. I, personally, would like to see Natsu fight his demon side (if it's just dormant), marry Lucy, have a kid, and run the guild ragged as an S-class wizard.
WelcomeToTheAnimeParade chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Omg, I almost cried ;-; This is one of the cutest things I've ever read! I salute you, sir/madam xad