Reviews for Mated for life
brave kid chapter 9 . 7/13
hey great job buddy
FFFOtaku chapter 9 . 6/9
Looking forward to reading the next update.
eltigre221 chapter 9 . 6/9
FINALLY NEW CHAPTERS! I LOVED THIS! And I love how Mudeenu and Iflar met the siblings
Cleyton.carlos chapter 9 . 6/6
that was really interesting... and funny and... perhaps with a little of secret love?... please, don't take that long to update again... and keep doing that good work!
Joseph94 chapter 9 . 6/5
Do not worry about time.
Very good job as always.
Very funny and cute the final part.
Man they gonna be parried up with the same gender as them why is it so hard to find a fan fic where they get male human x female chaotic creature
Grava chapter 8 . 12/9/2017
Really want to read what happens next, this would, so far, be a good alternate dimension to animate for the show.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2017
Oh my gosh I love the story there needs to be more of this. This is a rare gem not many people do stories like this one. Can not wait for the next chapter
ancientelemental chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Just found this story a few days ago. Though a strange premise, this story is enjoyable and I am eagerly awaiting the next developments with our main heroes.
FFFOtaku chapter 8 . 11/3/2017
Awesome. Looking forward to reading the next update. :)
ChaotixController chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
I must confess this is much better then I would have guess. Sure the plot may not exactly agree with me, but the storytelling and character and background is simply phenomenal. Enough to get interested enough to see more. Well done.
eltigre221 chapter 7 . 4/1/2017
ooooh I can't wait for more! I just found this fic but I am in love with it! I can't wait to see the reactions to the selection, let alone Klay and Krystella's reactions to their 'hated enemies' becoming code masters XD can't wait for more, and until more, later and have fun writing :)
KitsuneHime18x chapter 7 . 3/13/2017
This is such a great fic! Really cant wait for the next chapter! Please write or post it soon!
firebird963 chapter 7 . 2/23/2017
I'm actually pleasantly surprised I came across this fic. I have mixed feelings about shipping the main 4 with tribal leaders but I feel like ageing down the creatures was a smart solution to this problem. I do have one thing and it's not so much a complaint as it is a request.

Please don't have Chaor rape, Kaz. Or like have any rape whatsoever.

I'm sorry I'm just so sick of seeing Chaor depicted as a creepy, pedo rapist who pressures Kaz into sex (sometimes violently, sometimes through honeyed words). I mean I get that the main 4 aren't going to be terribly happy about their new arrangements and all but if you do include or mention sex please have it consensual between all the humans and the tribal leaders.
Cleyton.carlos chapter 7 . 2/18/2017
I'm so excited about this event!
Thanks for the fast update, it was short, but I will not complain.
See ya next time!