Reviews for Mated for life
ChaotixController chapter 7 . 5/25
I must confess this is much better then I would have guess. Sure the plot may not exactly agree with me, but the storytelling and character and background is simply phenomenal. Enough to get interested enough to see more. Well done.
eltigre221 chapter 7 . 4/1
ooooh I can't wait for more! I just found this fic but I am in love with it! I can't wait to see the reactions to the selection, let alone Klay and Krystella's reactions to their 'hated enemies' becoming code masters XD can't wait for more, and until more, later and have fun writing :)
KitsuneHime18x chapter 7 . 3/13
This is such a great fic! Really cant wait for the next chapter! Please write or post it soon!
firebird963 chapter 7 . 2/23
I'm actually pleasantly surprised I came across this fic. I have mixed feelings about shipping the main 4 with tribal leaders but I feel like ageing down the creatures was a smart solution to this problem. I do have one thing and it's not so much a complaint as it is a request.

Please don't have Chaor rape, Kaz. Or like have any rape whatsoever.

I'm sorry I'm just so sick of seeing Chaor depicted as a creepy, pedo rapist who pressures Kaz into sex (sometimes violently, sometimes through honeyed words). I mean I get that the main 4 aren't going to be terribly happy about their new arrangements and all but if you do include or mention sex please have it consensual between all the humans and the tribal leaders.
Cleyton.carlos chapter 7 . 2/18
I'm so excited about this event!
Thanks for the fast update, it was short, but I will not complain.
See ya next time!
zero fullbuster chapter 7 . 2/18
love it.
great to have you back on this story.
wow.
I cant wait what happens next.
Joseph94 chapter 6 . 1/26
Very good job as always!
Do not worry about time.
Patiently waiting for the next chapter!
BadCyberPunk chapter 5 . 1/17
I really enjoy your story! I hope you update soon!
Huntress chapter 5 . 1/8
Hey please keep this story going. I'm eager to see what happens next. :)
Taco234 chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Yes, another chapter!
Joseph94 chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
Hahahahaha!
Very very very good job with the story!
You guys did a great job!
Patiently waiting for the next chapter!
PS. 1. I wonder if we will see Tangath Toborn (In my opinion there are not many stories of him in fanfiction).
PS. 2. Takinam? I thought it was Takinom.
Dark-Shadow-Knight13 chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
Great so far. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Now I just can't wait to see what happens next I hope you can update soon.
Taco234 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Like the story so far, but be careful that side characters don't take up more time than the MAIN characters.
KitsuneHime18x chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
I feel bad for the guys lol! Its cool that they have each have sisters?!