Reviews for Loving Scarlett (Part Five)
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 46 . 11/20/2015
I loved this one as much as the others! I can't wait to reid the next book
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 37 . 11/19/2015
OMG I'm trying not to LOL because everyone in the house has gone to bed! I love this!
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
I'm thinking Brian has something to do with this
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
This is awesome, I just started this today and I'm already half way through it
alj0569 chapter 46 . 7/6/2015
Another excellent instalment in the series ...loving it Becky ...can't wait for the next one xx
Hazelmargaret chapter 46 . 6/30/2015
Thanks so much for giving us more Scarlett &Specer. Now I'm greedy and want to meet baby Reid. Norie needs a baby brother. Can't wait for more.
Hazelmargaret chapter 37 . 6/29/2015
Perfect! Dr Reid enjoying Scarlett's PDA was adorable, especially the blushing. Dr and Mrs Reid are not to be messed with when they stand together. Coop doesn't stand a chance.
M chapter 46 . 6/29/2015
Loved this installment of the series and can't wait to read the next! Thanks for writing this wonderful series of stories. :)
And me thinks baby Reid's going to be here soon! Eee! And it'll definitely be interesting to see Spencer deal with two pregnant ladies, so I hope it happens.
ripon chapter 46 . 6/27/2015
I so enjoyed this next part of the Reid/Scarlett story. Great characters, good story lines and well written. Surprised Cooper gave up so easily and would expect hi to raise his head above the parapet again. JJ and Scarlett being pregnant is good although I hope Spence doesn't have to practise his skills again. I love I can read so many chapters at once even if I have to wait for a while. Looking forward to the next one. Many thanks for your hard work.
Apollo Child1512 chapter 46 . 6/26/2015
Baby Reid is definitely joining us next time I feel it!
varya03 chapter 46 . 6/26/2015
This is great! Can't wait for the next part! :)
Emmegirl827 chapter 46 . 6/26/2015
Love love love this series!
Blazefury21 chapter 46 . 6/26/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Because I don't have the proper words to tell you how bloody fantastic this series is!)

Don't you dare stop writing!

I need Spencer in my life lol
fyeahpeonies chapter 46 . 6/26/2015
love love love your stories! pleeeease keep writing! x
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 46 . 6/26/2015
Great job! also, may I say that I have become very torn...I don't know where to be frustrated with the long waits or not frustrated and ecstatic at the 10-15 emails I would get every now and then.

Great job and can't wait for the next installment! OH! a small question, are you going to include 200 and what happens to JJ? I would really like to see it if you could include it, I would like to see your take on Reid's reaction to everything and also how Scarlett helps, both him and JJ.