Reviews for Human
THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Hey, I hadn't seen this story before so I thought I'd take a peek. I love the way you get inside Buffy and Spike's heads. Maybe Spanky was crazy enough to think this twisted obsession with Buffy was love but at least she didn't make the same mistake. And she knew what she had with Spanky wasn't healthy just as he knew what she felt wasn't love. If only Jerk Whedon had stuck with his guns and shown the whole Bony & Scrawny show as the hideous mistake it was instead of being a springboard for twu wuv. Blecch.
Ryoko45 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
This is quite possibly one of the coolest songs I have ever seen used in a song fic. Very fitting and I liked the conflicting angsty viewpoints.
mjaw chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Hey girl. I liked this, especially Buffy's p.o.v since I can very much relate some of it to my own thoughts of her and Spike. I absolutely loved this part:

"Spike doesn’t see me as a woman. He sees me as the Slayer. The Chosen One. I’m the only mortal girlfriend he could ever have. He feels safe with me, because he knows that I can take whatever he dishes out. He can slam me around as much as he likes and knows that he won’t end up with a brain hemorrhage and a corpse."

It was very to the point and painted such a clear picture. I really liked how it tied up the Human (or lack there of) in the Spike part with the one you look for in the Buffy part. Very nice indeed.

And I do agree with it, to some extent. I believe the old Spike surely had this in the back of his head, though I still believe he saw Buffy very much as a woman and relished in the fact that she was everything he wasn't anymore... But that's just my thoughts, y'know. ;)

Also the last few lines of the song going

And the damage is done...

I crash and I burn,

maybe someday you'll learn

I stumble and fall,

baby, I do it all

I'm only human on the inside

was very good. I could see why you chose this song.

Yeah, all and all I definitely felt this one. Good work, my friend!

A.M.L, Annie.
lyns chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
good, just oen comment (and as much as i hate it i'm gonne have to channel my frined emma when i say this, even though we argue about this all the time) i think it could have done wiht a more definitive ending. i normally love things that i can continue myself but i do feel like mayeb it just stopped a bit. was good though.