Reviews for Mike Hanson Loses His Bliss
Villyviking chapter 3 . 2/4
Oh this was awesome. I going now and watching the whole thing again.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 9/7/2017
LOL What a fabulous reveal! Oh, I totally would have gotten behind something like this for the show. Particularly liked the 'man-to-zombie' phrase. :D
fmd-jade chapter 3 . 4/26/2016
Love it! And yes, Hanson finding out first and having to hide it would have been hilarious. Thankfully, this head canon lives forever on in this story.
Obsessive Freak chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Wow this story is friken awesome. I loved the narrative voice, you captured Hanson and Henry beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
Dani McLean chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
The whole story was good, but it was this last chapter that really made it worth while. There was a huge change in the dynamic between the characters once Henry told him about Abe, and the humor at the end really wrapped everything up perfectly. At first it seemed like you were just listing events but looking back onto the finished product it all makes sense and there isn't a word that should be changed.
inspibrain101 chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
I enjoy the stories where someone finds out about Henry's secret before Jo. It's such a different dynamic! The Lucas ones are particularly entertaining, though I do love Hanson. Excellent work!
Time4me2fly chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
Wow! This was extremely well written, and a blast to read at the same time! You nailed all the characters beautifully. A good story allows you to see the action and hear the voices... and I didn't want this episode to end. Very well done!
ScytheWoman chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
That was very good.
mishasan7 chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
*huge cheers*
Thank you for writing this! It was a fantastic story, and I've loved being in Hanson's head too. I laughed really hard in a number of places; "telling me more crap"... "death cab"... "soggy English ass"... and then Henry absentmindedly getting flattened by a semi. I loled :)
I love all the humour, but then that moment where Hanson realises Henry's a father too, and they have that little bonding moment - I loved that, and really felt the emotion there.
You are a really good writer, and I'm loving your work!
mishasan7 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Loving this fanfic, and I love the little nods to the series in there... especially the comment about the precinct's detectives and Henry's 'unguessable' secret. They ARE good detectives but who the hell could deduce THAT?
Love the details about Hanson having dad duty and the things he comes out with; I love his character, he's such a down-to-earth, good guy old school cop.
mishasan7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Hahaaa I love this! I love Hanson and can totally hear his voice as he tells this story.
Mitana chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Oh, my goodness, I laughed out loud with this story. It's definitely my favorite first person Forever fic. You got the Hanson characterization so perfect! I was so disappointed when it ended. Maybe a sequel is in order where Jo gets her reveal? Pretty please?
Sparrow49 chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Hilarious, and so perfect! You've got Hansen's voice down pat. I especially love Hansen's discovery of what he and Henry have in common through fatherhood; that was a very touching scene. And the ending? Absolutely perfect. Bravo!
Kythe42 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Great story! It really made me laugh. I can just imagining how Hanson knowing Henry's secret would be the source of endless facepalming on his part.
Vintage Tea Party chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
I just loved this. It was so funny I was actually laughing out loud while I was reading it. It was great to see a Hanson centered story. I really liked that he was able to bond with Henry over them both being fathers. That was quite touching in the midst of the humor.