Reviews for The Snake
RyuichiSakuma13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
As someone who used to have a boa constrictor (got her at 3 weeks old, she died of old age at 9'), I can honestly say that you have really captured what its like to have a snake. I used to take Daisy with me everywhere until she got to big to hide. I miss her, but she had a great life with me.

Thank you for the memories you brought back of my time with Daisy. This story is truly amazing too, just so you know!

Ryuichi
Miharo chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
This was such a cute story, loved it!
MerpsiclesTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
OK, so I haven't said this yet, even though I've probably read this story a dozen times. This has to be the best fic I've read in my entire life. The characters are portrayed exactly as if Oda's vision just took place in modern day. No one is OOC, the writing and inner dialogue is relatable and doesn't feel like a foreign concept. I absolutely love how you developed the romance in a subtle way, accurately depicting the mind of someone with a crush whom they just can't read. You put the snake scenario in perfectly so it was adorably quirky and funny. I read this all the time, and I'd favorite it a thousand times if I could.
sanjiism chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
one of my fav!
puddingstrash chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Best story I've read in weeks̀ω
SoulMore chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
FAN!~
sosona69 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
oh my..asdfghjkl... this is so sweet and funny! xD the nicki minaj one crack me up so much lol
Dragoonfly chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
This was perfect I loved it and I love u
All the descriptions were fab especially all the times describing the snake
3 3
Labyrinth-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Dear,
I love it. What a great story, i feel like i'm watching a box office movie instead of reading a fanfic :D The characters' interactions are awesome, the story plot is creative and very interesting. When i think about it, if i get myself a snake curling up on me, i may be able to focus more in my classes. Being a college/uni student, i really admire a nerd like Law, he's making me wanna study most of the times. Well, i still can't stop acting like Kid though hehe And Law's course is actually my favourite, but right now i'm steering far from it, taking other type of course instead. Idk why. It just happen. *shrug*

Anyhow, keep up your good work, and i love you and your writing :3
GCelle chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I never review, but I had to with this story. It was just so perf and ugh! I didn't want it to end! Great job with the storyline. There was a good character development too. This would make a perfect chapter fic, but for what it is, it's amazing.
Shiroyasha4717 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
That was a damn nice story
MissFennoSwede chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
this was amazing!
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Ahhh... i wanted a lemon.. but this is soo goood! The development was so amazingly cute :3
loveyougaara chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
OMFG so CUTE! I totally didn't notice that u had posted this until now when i am trying to go to bed. But F that, guk posted a new story so i of course have to read it right away! Great job as always! :)
miltoran chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This is practically the cutest thing I read this morning. Thank you for making my day!