Reviews for The Course of True Love Never Did Run Smooth
arwenishtar chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
I LOVED THIS STORY! I also like knowing what happened to the end, though I hope you regain interest in it enough someday to finish it in full. I loved how you kept everyone in character though they're in the modern world! Thank you for including Ahkmenrah in it! :)

I hope to see more NATM stories from you someday, friend. You're quite talented!
arwenishtar chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Just so you know, you wrote "wired" instead of "weird." Other than that, really good. I think you're protraying an abusive, romantic relationship quite well. How do you know so much about that?
StarryNight chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Thank you for writing this list, it really helps clarify things for me. Just when I think I've heard about every Jed and Octavius story out there, I start reading this fresh one. It's awesome so far!
Zevran-Fenris-Solas chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
This story keeps getting better. Totally worth the wait. Stay smiling :)
Arkham Cat chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
Amazing chapter
Arkham Cat chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
This was a great chapter. _
Zevran-Fenris-Solas chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
This story is so fantastic? Thanks so much for writing it, the world needed this! Every line you write is so astoundingly beautiful! Oh, and I really liked the comparison to Jed and Owen Wilson. That was so hysterical I was literally laughing for 10 minutes. That's an actual amount of time, not an exaggeration, I promise. Anyway, the story is great, you are great and the world is great because the story and you are great! Keep smiling and writing.
The Evil Elf Lord chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Can I just say this AU makes me so I happy? For reasons I can't explain, I think AU fanfiction is the absolute best! And great writing, BTW. I have a hard time finding well written fanfiction. So thank you for this amazing story.
Could you post the complete link to the fanart? I don't think the link you posted is complete, and I'm having trouble finding it.
Arkham Cat chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
This is so good. I love this story. _
Gamenerd 808 chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
Ummm you have a problem with chapter 8 I like the story overall.
Arkham Cat chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
This is so very good. God I hate kah... but I do enjoy this type of fanfiction. I'm Strange. Can't wait for more.
magnaesquire chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
I'm lovin' it. I knew a guy who was one bad argument away from "Kah". What makes Kahmunrah scary as boyfriend to me is:

1) I don't think he's above rape to maintain control.

2) If he was going to lose he might try to kill Jed or Octy. Or he might beat them within an inch of their lives. In that case I would be worried about things going all "Pyramus and Thisbe" on the reader. Of course that depends if the Octavius in the story is like the museum Octavius.
ReaderofBooks chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Hey! I'm really loving this fanfic you created! Ugh, Kah is such a little... UGHHHHH! Words can't express my deep hatred. Is he being abusive to Jed? That would probably be like him. Still, keep updating!
Arkham Cat chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
I really love how this is going. You are writing this story so very well.
Arkham Cat chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Can't wait to read more. This is so very good.