Reviews for What About the Space-Time Continuum?
hotmustache chapter 4 . 1/25
D'aww! I loved every bit of this fic!
hotmustache chapter 3 . 1/25
Oh my god that was a little bittersweet, but sweet nonetheless!
TigerofFire116 chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
A unique story with both really funny and heartfelt moments. One of my favorites
takedigi chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
This story is beautiful. T_T

Many funny moments, but also many emotional moments. I cried several times, reading some parts. The young Jellal is so sweet.
foxydame chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
The fic is soooooo awesome you write the best jerza fics it is so satisfying
Scarlet Blue Frost chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
OH MY MAVIS! THIS WAS AMAZING! AND FUNNY! I loved it; good job!
Kitakana chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Really beautiful. I loved reading this and I loved seeing Insights into the mind of young Jellal. Thanks for writing!
Kandinsky999 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
SOOOO CUTE! Absolutely loved this fic!
Wolfspirit44 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Bella, you have a way with words, my friend. You had me in IN TEARS at the end from all the feels racing through me. That was so sweet and adorable and flufly, and the writing was mature and eloquent. Thanks again for yet another superbly amazing and unique story.
sarah scarletxX chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Great ending for this story, I really enjoyed it. :)
wordslinger chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Aw I don't think this was "meh" at all! I enjoyed it very much (even if Jellal is a ridiculous masochist and Erza is a SAINT for putting up with his messy self) and it's definitely a favorite!
AwaitTheRise chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Aww, so bittersweet, but still cute. I like it, it's just... reminders of what they went through in the tower almost hurt. I do hope he remembers, though. :)
Suneeku chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
That ending was so depressing! I almost cried
ahsinam33 chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
This story is simply beautiful. And really funny sometimes. It's all that a Jerza fan could hope for. You have no idea how satisfied this story made me feel. Especially when Jellal is nowhere to be seen in the manga...
I'm looking forward to the epilogue. Keep up the great work!
sarah scarletxX chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Goodness, I've lost words. This chapter is so touching, especially the ending. You put so much emotion in this, I swear this is amazing. I'll check out the epilogue when you're able to update.