Reviews for Poor Unfortunate Souls
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 12 . 7/11
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww que lindo, me encanto la historia
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 3 . 7/11
felicidades por tu examen de japones, el capitulo me encanto
KITSUNE TAKAHARI chapter 2 . 7/11
"los peces son amigos, no comida" es una frase de buscando a nemo.
yo creo que mai tendrĂ­a la cola del color del atardecer.
loveladytime chapter 12 . 11/14/2017
Omg. I love this story! *squeals* It made me remember 'Legend of the blue sea'. But it's a korean drama with a different mermaid story. I hope you write one-shots of this AU in the future. It's too cute. I can't explain how overjoyed I am. I seriously love the Mairu ship the more I read different AUs (By the way, your works are amazing. I've read some of them and they are fantastic!). And I'm falling in love with the Gene and Yasuhara pairing. GAAAHHH. :'(
gaarasgirl389 chapter 12 . 2/26/2017
OMG, that was so cute! I've read a Mermaid AU with Naru and Mai before and it was good too but this one is much simpler and sweet. I wish that they could have cuddled for longer at the end.

The humor was great and brilliant! I'd love to read some drabbles or a sequel!
TheKeeperoftheMeow chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
This was so cute, I loved this
TheKeeperoftheMeow chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Interesting, I shall read more.
amazinglion29 chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
Can you please make a sequel? Pretty please with a cave and fertilized mermaid eggs in it?
orangestorange chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
everyone's wishes broke my heart... good job author! :')
orangestorange chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
"I'm trying to decide who to kill off" you said
author h OW COULD YOU :((
FireStarRD chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
I liked this one...
Goodbye, mermaid Mai. Rhyme not intended
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
so weird. no matter what they could do it like the delphins, no? still weird.
as for the story, loved it!
Aqua Lilly chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Such a perfect ending! I'm not a big fan of yaoi but it suited the story well. I love how Mai and Naru fell in love. Are they married in merpeople standards?
It would be awesome if made spinoffs of this story. There should be a story about Mai and Naru's adventures under the sea including their marriage and about them having kids and raising them.
Another one should be a one-shot about Yasuhara getting Saori (I think that's her name) and Gene 'persuading' them to let him be her guardian.
Please keep on writing and take these ideas into consideration! ;)
D C JoKeR H S chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
*squeels loudly*
SO! SUPER! FLIBBYFOOPY! CUUUUUTE!
THANKSUUU!
himabindu97 chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
Eggs in the place of babies, yay! Naru and Mai congo! all good things come to an end, and this one too. I really enjoyed reading this story!
waiting for more.
Thank you for your excellent work.