Reviews for Poor Unfortunate Souls
gaarasgirl389 chapter 12 . 2/26
OMG, that was so cute! I've read a Mermaid AU with Naru and Mai before and it was good too but this one is much simpler and sweet. I wish that they could have cuddled for longer at the end.

The humor was great and brilliant! I'd love to read some drabbles or a sequel!
Wolfxlover95 chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
This was so cute, I loved this
Wolfxlover95 chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Interesting, I shall read more.
amazinglion29 chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
Can you please make a sequel? Pretty please with a cave and fertilized mermaid eggs in it?
orangestorange chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
everyone's wishes broke my heart... good job author! :')
orangestorange chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
"I'm trying to decide who to kill off" you said
author h OW COULD YOU :((
FireStarRD chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
I liked this one...
Goodbye, mermaid Mai. Rhyme not intended
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
so weird. no matter what they could do it like the delphins, no? still weird.
as for the story, loved it!
Aqua Lilly chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Such a perfect ending! I'm not a big fan of yaoi but it suited the story well. I love how Mai and Naru fell in love. Are they married in merpeople standards?
It would be awesome if made spinoffs of this story. There should be a story about Mai and Naru's adventures under the sea including their marriage and about them having kids and raising them.
Another one should be a one-shot about Yasuhara getting Saori (I think that's her name) and Gene 'persuading' them to let him be her guardian.
Please keep on writing and take these ideas into consideration! ;)
D C JoKeR H S chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
*squeels loudly*
SO! SUPER! FLIBBYFOOPY! CUUUUUTE!
THANKSUUU!
himabindu97 chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
Eggs in the place of babies, yay! Naru and Mai congo! all good things come to an end, and this one too. I really enjoyed reading this story!
waiting for more.
Thank you for your excellent work.
himabindu97 chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Mai is alive!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
That was so cute I really loved this story of was fun and suspenseful! I really like the idea of glossary hunt as mermaids and mermans! Fantastic!
Candylady chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
I read your other stories and I think you rush them and make them anticlimatic. Everything went too fast and you seem to struggle with writing conflict. its like you don't want to make anyone bad, or you want to make them seem as less bad as possible. you can redeem a character and still make it seem as if it was spontaneous. I liked this story a lot but I was hoping for more depth. it started out great but i'm a little unsatisfied with the conclusion. Great job though. ;)
Anime-freak-otaku01 chapter 12 . 8/20/2015