Reviews for Equinox (The Master of Death)
SiriuslyPink chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
How is Harry going to explain why/how he has Loly's eyes once she comes to Hogwarts?
Bloly chapter 11 . 12/1/2017
Wonderful!
Keylin chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
Really good, you should continue!
Larkscope chapter 11 . 10/29/2017
What a great MoD story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHchoo
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
Nnn, wonder if Voldy's still ugly..
It'll put my mind to rest if he's back to his normal self..
But oh wells, I can handle an ugly Voldy.
AquilaCinereo chapter 11 . 7/8/2017
Oh Lucius... I don't think that will work out the way you wanted it to...
I adore this story! It's so interesting to see Harry’s/Cadmus' conflicting thoughts and feelings about Tom. His new friends are different and amusing and I am always a fan of Slytherin politics ;)
I look forward to seeing how this will continue and especially what will happen when Sirius and later Regulus too come to Hogwarts! And of course how his relationship with Tom will evolve! Personally I do love a properly dark Harry, but I do not see your Harry supporting Voldemort unconditionally so it will be interesting to see how you decide to do things.
I hope you're still writing this but either way, thanks for sharing this wonderful idea!
Thei chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Oh my god this is hilarious, that scourgify made me burst out laughing. I got the wierdest looks xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
OHMAGOD. YOU UPDATED.
LyraDiana chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
I have been really enjoying reading your stories. I hope you will update soon since I like the plots and I think you're a good writer.
TL14 chapter 11 . 4/8/2017
If you continue this story I'll give you my first born
moxiemae chapter 11 . 4/4/2017
Ahh! This is so good. Please, please continue. I am excited for the next chapter!
moxiemae chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
I want to review every chapter because I really am enjoying the story, however, I'm torn because I really want to keep reading too. This is good.
moxiemae chapter 2 . 4/3/2017
So good!
moxiemae chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I love this! I usually read TMR/HP but this idea is really interesting. Please keep writing!