Reviews for Equinox (The Master of Death)
98penguin chapter 11 . 7/16
This is a truly excellent story.

I love that Harry ends up having his feelings twisted by his childhood, to the point that being hurt by Voldemort feels like a true betrayal to him. That’s difficult to write, but you built up to it slowly, and it totally works. I also am enjoying the political mindgames being played in the Slytherin house by teenagers and children. People always underestimate the canniness of children. I also love the honest cuteness of Sirius and Regulus’s relationship with Cadmus. I appreciated that Cadmus was honest with them about what happened in the Death Eater meeting; it really strengthened the fact that he still needs support, even if he has to get it from children who will always be centuries younger than him even as they grow up.

I hope you continue this story for a long while- even if you have to gloss over large amounts of time. I’d love to see the young Marauders join Hogwarts- or the young Snape, omg. Also, interesting potential conflict: how could Sirius gain the trust of the Gryffindors if he’s palling around with Cadmus, who’ll definitely be infamous by that point? There’s potential for a riff between Cadmus and Sirius (ideally staged between the two of them for the sake of Sirius’s reputation in Gryffindor.) Concept: the two of them scheming together and then having a dramatic fight, or Cadmus being making cruel comments/having a cold attitude towards Sirius to a) prove Sirius isn’t in with the Slytherins and b) maintain Cadmus’s reputation). If Cadmus and Sirius both enjoy being brotherly too much, a rocky start between James and Sirius could be also be interesting! Though I admit the potential cloaks and daggers situation of Cadmus and Sirius having to pull each other behind tapestries to talk without suspiscion is much more appealling.

I also can’t wait for Tom Riddle’s notoriety to snowball, so that Cadmus’s heritage is a true shock to anyone who discovers it (I LOVE reveals like that, they feed the little drama queen that lives in my soul). Also I’m looking forward to discovering what’s up with the whole oblivate situation!

All in all, you’ve written an A story that I enjoy very much! And nice choice of name for Cadmus, by the way.
Horrible writing...
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 11 . 7/3
He's beginning to really care for him.
Anon chapter 11 . 5/28
I hope you update though I do not see any coming in the near future. It was a great read, thank you for sharing. Though Harry had simpered before Tom enough, he should stand up to him. He is being ABUSED for god's sake.
ninjaaa0006 chapter 11 . 5/14
aaaaaaannddd thats it! Hope you pick this back up.
SiriuslyPink chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
How is Harry going to explain why/how he has Loly's eyes once she comes to Hogwarts?
Bloly chapter 11 . 12/1/2017
Wonderful!
Keylin chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
Really good, you should continue!
Larkscope chapter 11 . 10/29/2017
What a great MoD story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHchoo
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
Nnn, wonder if Voldy's still ugly..
It'll put my mind to rest if he's back to his normal self..
But oh wells, I can handle an ugly Voldy.
AquilaCinereo chapter 11 . 7/8/2017
Oh Lucius... I don't think that will work out the way you wanted it to...
I adore this story! It's so interesting to see Harry’s/Cadmus' conflicting thoughts and feelings about Tom. His new friends are different and amusing and I am always a fan of Slytherin politics ;)
I look forward to seeing how this will continue and especially what will happen when Sirius and later Regulus too come to Hogwarts! And of course how his relationship with Tom will evolve! Personally I do love a properly dark Harry, but I do not see your Harry supporting Voldemort unconditionally so it will be interesting to see how you decide to do things.
I hope you're still writing this but either way, thanks for sharing this wonderful idea!
Thei chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Oh my god this is hilarious, that scourgify made me burst out laughing. I got the wierdest looks xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
OHMAGOD. YOU UPDATED.
LyraDiana chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
I have been really enjoying reading your stories. I hope you will update soon since I like the plots and I think you're a good writer.