Reviews for Room at My Table
EveningSongEnchantment chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This was well-written! You have an elegant writing-style about you. Wonderful job!
Akot chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Cute! I do so love a good J/C fic...
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
yeah, happy ending! Poetic, beautiful, perfect, as always.
janey chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
oh yeah, just like that!
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Sad! So sad! And so right for them! Kathryn would wait for him, and he would come, becasue they have true love, but this is so sad! I really loved the Neelix-chocolated cake bit. It just about stopped me crying!
Audrey chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
::breathes out:: OHHHH! I loved it! It was was...i don't know its hard to was just really really good..
Trillian St.James chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
I really liked this, you write very well!
Dark Lady chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
It's definitely not's nice, simple yet very touching...good job! I love all your fan fics...:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
Beautiful! Beautiful fan fic...yeah, I've been wondering how it's going to be after they finally got back...this one is such an excellent fic..I don't usually read SV, but...yours is an exception...Bravo...
survak chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
very good, very enjoyable thanks for a good story
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
Bravo! That was absolutely, even sinfully, delicios. I loved it. Voyager, not to mention my beloved Captain Janeway, deserve a finale as poignant and touching as this story. It's excellent, I'm just mad I didn't write it. :)
M chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
It's good!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
awwwww! that was good. the last sentence was great!
Lanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Cool story! But I really hope they don't split up! The crew was made to be together!
Little Red chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Short and sweet! A lovely vignette with a very sweet finale!