Reviews for Blood Ties
EndlessReign chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
If you ever decide to continue this story I will definitely be willing to read it. I would also just prefer you to stick to Outlaw Queen and Captain Swan in the background, so the Rumple/Regina relationship can be focused on without too many shipping distractions.
saracsidle chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
WHAT WHOAAAAA WTH DAYUMM
OK OK whoa
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
please continue i love it
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Please update this! I love your writing and this idea!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE this, please continue!
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
i love this so much! i can't wait until the next update
CrypticCobra chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
Loved it!
Carolane chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
I like this story.
Update soon!
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
that's not my heart in little pieces all over the floor, it's somebody else's. *sweeps it away*
Xinyx chapter 3 . 6/14/2015
My heart !

My soul!

Rumple knows!

And he cares!
CrypticCobra chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
I love your writing. Everything fits well. Fluidly. Your description and personality of each character is pretty spot on. Good job
CrypticCobra chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I am so glad you wrote this story. Ever since that episode 'We are both' I've wondered what exactly Rumple was saying to Regina. I kinda suspected that Regina was his, only because of the way Cora manipulated everything in order to become royalty. I wouldn't put it past her to hide a pregnancy with Rumple and pass it off as Henry's offspring. Awesome job :)
MusingsThoughts chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Daddy Rumple! Can't wait to see what happens next. This story is sooo good. I'm hooked and need more!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Oh my goodness, this story is amazing! There's so much potential here and I cant wait to see what you'll do with it
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Can I just say your writing is improving? Not that it wasn't good before, but seems to have stepped up a notch. )