Reviews for The Only Voice Coming Back
me chapter 1 . 4/25
I would have added something like how they came back with a nasty burger and Danny turned to smell it and then WHAM they have a way to get to him. Sorry, I hate Danny suffering stories.
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
this is an interesting idea. did you ever have any takers for continuing it? cant say its my area of expertise so I would unfortunately not be up to adopting the idea but it would be interesting to hear if anyone ever did.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Why are my eyes sweating? is this normal?

(fantastic story btw. you actually made me friggin' cry! XD)
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
nice. sort of sad for Danny though.
ZeroXYami chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Woah, woah, woah. It's a one-shot? ;-; for a second I thought you would have something happen at Nasty Burger... It was an awesome fanfic! Caught me off guard.
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
the story's good and i really feel sorry for Danny and for Dean and Sam not being able to stop the circle of Danny's death
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
OOO, this was totally awesome! And sad. Terribly, terribly sad. Like, this is probably one of the most depressing fics I've ever read.

And it's so frikkin awesome! XD

Awesome work! Definitely going on the favorites list!

-KW13
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Might take you up on that offer...
TuftsOfCotton chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
If someone adopts it could you update a chapter to let us know? And I may also be willing to try... I'll write a couple of chapters and see if I want to...
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Haunting.

Did you mean to call this 'Only The Voice Came Back'?
00 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This was... chilling. Depressing? Yes. Amazing? Hella yeah man. You did a wonderful job in this... jesus man the suspense killed me.
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Oh this is really cool. I really liked the creepy atmosphere you gave it, with the whole house abandoned but haunted and glowing. XD It's kinda sad to think of Danny as a deadecho. His dead was really tramatic and scary so if he hadn't survived the accident it would be a real tragedy.
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This one is so sad. Somehow I never had the heart to write about Danny getting killed at the onset and never turning into Danny Phantom even if it is the most reasonable outcome it wouldn't make for much of a story. But this has the beginnings of a good one. I'd definitely would like to see someone take on the challenge. Unfortunately, I don't know what could be keeping Danny trapped in the loop, nor do I have the knack of writing with Dean and Sam's voices.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
(Dean is totally not projecting, no...)

Well, I got chills.
rosiea184 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Aw man, I was hoping you would continue this. It's such a great idea, and it also makes me wonder where is Danny in this world.