Reviews for Firsts and Thoughts
uwprincess chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I thought this was excellent. I like the line about her run-in being as painless as the screw she'd stept on on her porch. I liked that she thought about taking down SD 6 and still needing him. Really well done!
meg chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
this story was just as incredible as all your other stories. i especially liked your comparison ofthe screw through the bottom of the foot to running into them. this made the story more real and helped me better understand the emotiom sydney is going through. keep up the good work and please continue "trying normal." it is my favorite.

meg
intriKate chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
aw, darn. here i thought the 'shippy moment' would be with marshall. THAT would be interesting.
Kierseth chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
That crack you just heard was my heart breaking into A MILLION TINY PIECES!
12808 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Reading that SO helped me through my headache, you have no idea. _ Yes, angst is wonderful, and do go ahead with another one of your incredibly wonderful fanfics. *holds up and waves little flags that say "GO! MICHELE!"* And, *hugs you* you're so awesome! *hugs you again*
Trinity Bellwoods chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
That was amazing. Summed up the scene perfectly.
Geebagoey chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Good work! I really enjoyed this
Roselle chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Well done! I really thought that Sydney came out a little too perfect in that scene when she was so nice to Alice. Clingy winey Alice was taking the man she loves so Sydney had to be pissed as hell and very hurt. I'm glad you showed that. Good job!
Beth chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Your stories are always so enjoyable to read. Your story idea sounds good, just make it a seperate story, don't mix it up in "Trying Normal."
Diane LD chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
I love it!

FINISH TRYING NORMAL!

nOW!I'M ORDERING YOU! :)

i love your writing!
carrie chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
this was great. I really felt like i was inside her thoughts, and this was totally in character...good job!
RocknVaughn chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Well done! Sigh...
killer robot chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
well done! :) nicely written and enjoyable.