Reviews for The Path Not Taken
FandomGee chapter 23 . 8/29
I have read this story 3 times now and I still love it. Please update...
Confused chapter 23 . 6/20
This is a really good story. Considering you haven't updated in years it would be nice to have an ending...
sarahedgewrites chapter 1 . 1/6
I'm excited to keep reading this. I love AU fiction and this seems in line with the voice of the films and what could have been. Thank you for creating!
KOKORO ga ALEJA chapter 23 . 7/27/2017
Es una obra maestra, me as hecho llorar cuando creí que el bebé estaba muerto y más cuando resulta que esta muy vivo! Que cruel pero es una historia hermosa un gran trabajo
nina chapter 23 . 7/17/2017
So found this story late, do you plan to continue? Or this a happily ever after and over? Either way , nice story, thanks
Kirgy chapter 23 . 1/13/2017
Thank you, thank you for this! More please this is a great story
SchokiTotoro chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
This is the best Kiliel fanfiction I've ever read! It was intense and emotional and sometimes I really had to wipe away these little teardrops in my eyes ;-;
After seeing the movie for the first time, I also had this idea of "what if she would have gone with him?" in my mind all the time and because I don't have the time, nor the talent to write, I'm so glad that I have found this amazing ff instead!
You're a very talented author and I really hope we get more chapters and you haven't forgotten this great story!
Greetings :)
LKHansen chapter 23 . 7/1/2016
I do so hope there will be an update soon - really looking forward to read more of this story.
Was Aodhan the brother of Loaghaire? And if yes, will they find out in time?
Black Arrow chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
This is by far THE BEST kiliel story I've EVER read! You are an AMAZING writer,and I consider myself to be a pretty good writer also. I think we would be great friends. :) One of the reasons I LOVE your kiliel is because it's not too gushy or lovey dovey and you put in a lot of emotional and very mature parts. It's not stupid or silly like others. Keep on writing, you're great. :)
Ame chapter 23 . 6/10/2016
More! Please give me more :)
kansa chapter 23 . 6/9/2016
I'm so relieved the baby made it. After everything they have gone through that would have been an aweful turn in the story. Love the elvish and dwarvish blessings! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mentathial chapter 23 . 4/20/2016
Amazing story!
Jpezcandy chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
So lovely! Oh just so lovely! At first, as I'm sure you well planned, I was terrified, upset, close to tears... But then there was the BABY and all the love and cuddling and OH my heart is just melting!
briongloid fiodoir chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
How lovely
RomanticLover1 chapter 23 . 3/17/2016
I was crying at the start of this story! It was so depressing and so beautifully written that I couldn't help but have tears in my eyes! I was so relieved at finding out it was a dream!
I think this chapter was completely beautiful and perfect! I cannot wait to see what shall happen next!