Reviews for One Horse Open Slay
libraflyter chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Cute and Funny. Wish the real Mccoy had a cameo, but otherwise, lots of holiday fun, Sunnydale style :).
pike chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
wow, very original, no straying from the storylines, way to capture the characters. nice job at hinting at stories to come. ps kudos for the xander sexual favors thing very nice
Truth chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Join the Anti-B/S mailing list and express your disgust for this horrible couple. We share recommendations of anti B/S fanfics and dissect episodes on the basis of how Spike-unfriendly they are. If they are Spike-friendly, we rip them to shreds. We also bash B/Sers, TPTB, and JM plus contribute any news articles pertaining to the subject. Join us at group/anti_buffyspike/
little-bit5 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
That was fun! It actually felt like season 5. Spot on characterisation, funny kokes, great quips, fabbu introduction of Clem, plus all the 'He's NOT by boyfriend jokes', and Giles lovin' the Hunter S. Thompson.

Never have I been prouder to be an anchovy.

And see? You DO get reviews! (Sorry it took me so long to read this!)

*smooches*
V chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
This was about the cutest Christmas Buffy story I've read D I liked the originality of it, and the minimal amount of violence for a Buffy fic. The Santa guy had just enough creepiness to seem like he'd actually be a demon, and I liked the way you wrote this overall. It certainly gave me a holiday laugh, thanks for the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
That was so great. I could just picture it in my mind as the story unfolded. Very good story. And merry slaymas!
betty woo chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Hee! What a lovely holiday treat. Lots of details that made me smile - I especially liked the exchange about Giles' favorite book.
nongenius chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Great story. Love the way you write Willow and Anya, especially Anya. And Dawn.

And I loved the ending. It left me with a fuzzy kind of feeling.
Vision chapter 1 . 12/17/2002