Reviews for Vow
admit-let-me-delete-my-account chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I actually like it quite a bit! It's neat ta go inta the mind of Jounouchi Katsuya! NEwayz, nice job, I'm gonna go check out the rest of you're profile!

*~*~* PetPetAngel *~*~*
GalWivAGunblade chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
*raises hand*

i play tag...

no, that's pretty good... not much of a pairing, but this is cool.
Bunny MeatballOdango Usagi chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
It was actually pretty darn good. I know how it feels to hav your family separated. It makes you lose faith in yourself, and you kind of wanna shut yourself off from the world. But, Jounouchi didn't lose sight of himself. He moved on, and made a promise to Yugi: To always be there for him, no matter what. I think he'll so just fine with Yugi. (And, yes. High school kids do play tag.)
Miiko Ashida chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Woah. I mean, WOAH. I mean, HOLY CRAPPING WOAH! That is so good. It's very Jounouchi-like -qiet, but at the same time it seems to scream of loneliness and despair and, at the same time, hope.
~Miiko
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Of COURSE high school students play tag! What are you thinking? It's too immature? Repeat after me: 'The secret to eternal youth is arrested developement.' Now don't you feel better?
shadowfire chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
it really isn't one-shot...it has no real romance...very insightful and deep...i feel Sjizuka's pain
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
What are you talking about? It's great! Really angst-full, just the way I like it. . Keep up the good work!
aka Vertigo chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Damn good quote.
soccergurlgk chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
*supermeggaglomp*! I love you so much 'artemis'. i'm no expert on the character profiles of Jou and the rest. However, the writing brings the characters and their personalities out. As usual, an awesomely written fic.
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Artemis, stop putting yourself down! It was a very nice little one-shot, and I thought it was quite IC - Jou and Honda both seem fiercely protective of their friends to me. And I think that they would play tag - I know I'd play tag if I was with that many friends and they were willing to. Heh.

The fact that his mother would put up with abuse so long as the kids were OK but then leave the minute the children were in any danger seems rather realistic, as well. Although poor Jounouchi, being left behind, must have been painful for his mom as well, though we don't see that as much in the series or fics. Oh well.

Anyway, I liked it, so there. _ 'Sides, Jounouchi and Yuugi is practically a canon pairing anyway. Hehehehe.

~Sam
lily22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
That was kawaii! _ At least, I thought it was cute... I think it was just really, really good.
rayemars chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
A neat look into the Jou's personality and past. I think you got him down; he's being introspective, which is something that isn't really seen for him, so having his character a little odd works.
Taito-kisses chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Dogma: X3 KAWAII! You expressed Jou so well in this! *stary eyed* You are an awsome Jou/Yugi writer! Write more! D NOW! MWHAHAH!

Please? *begs*