Reviews for Playtime With Snow White
You sir have made the most shameless piece of trash I have ever had the pleasure to read. I fucking love it.
Please update soon this is grade A smut.
ACDC chapter 1 . 7/3
Dirty deeds, and the Done Dirt cheap
Metal Navy chapter 1 . 6/22
Your story violates site rules.

Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference.

You can't have sexually explicit stories on the site. My suggestion is to move this to a site that allows MA stories such as AdultFanFiction or AO3. Or you can edit out all the MA content to keep it here.

And might I warn you that if you think the admin will warn you, think again.

The instance where any site admin will tell you to remove it will never happen. Parts 6F and 7B of the site's Terms of Service will let you know how the site admins operate:

6F: "[This site] reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice."

7B: "[This site] may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User's access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion."

Metal Navy
Critics United
white1498 chapter 1 . 6/9
What's the next update Gona have because there hasn't been a development chapter since wiess lead some smack down on papa schnee.
Is the next update a weiss x Ruby's Jaune kind of deal because this could use some real wood if ya know what I mean.
White1498 chapter 15 . 5/25
This is a great story and when's the next chapter because Weiss x Jaune. Idea sub dom. Contact me if ya got any inquiries or need more information.
Guest0714 chapter 15 . 5/25
So long as this fic has a story line the admins can't do shit to the story. Also the admins should add an a section or rating that's members only. Bow chicka bow wow.
kadok2003 directed me here
I enjoyed the story very much keep on writing
I like this smut with a story line! This is rather difficult to find when's the next post also ma-rated stuff that should be restricted to members only. (Bow chicka bow wow)
Didact of Reclamation chapter 8 . 4/4
PLLLll
Lplllll.l
ZadArchie chapter 1 . 3/15
Just to make you aware, this story contains sexually explicit material, meaning it really should be rated MA. MA-rated content has not been permitted on this site since 2012, and therefore this story violates the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we first signed up. Not saying you can't write it, but saying that this is just not the place for it. There are plenty of other sites that would gladly take it, including but not limited to AdultFanFiction, DeviantArt, and AO3. You could also write a watered-down version that does not involve explicit scenes to keep this kosher with the site rules. Take all these suggestions into consideration as they will help you avoid ToS issues in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about; making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
Spartan Ninja chapter 15 . 3/9
Wonder if we'll get to see Cherry and Hatman's stream at some point too?
Varangue chapter 15 . 2/24
Your story contain explicit sexual content such content is above the M rating, as such is no appropriated to this site, as only allow M content and currently your story is a violation of the rules and guideline.
Sites like Archive of our Own and Adult Fan fiction are better suited for this story as they allow the MA rating one that your story belong in the current moment.
Please edit your story to remove the MA content to fit in the site rules as in it's current state a report would probably made the administrators remove it without warning. If you believe that by editing the story will lose it's essence then it would be better to go to the others sites cited in this review.