Reviews for Whose Slice is it Anyway?
Blue Marvel 0 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Crazy story. If I learned anything from it, it's never get between a Ninja Turtle and his pizza.

Later
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Not so pointless (except for the fact it would have made more sense to just make another pizza) because this was just so much fun to read! Had a huge grin on my face the whole way through and I loved the little nod to Michelangelo's love life XD
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Great story! Loved how Raph "ninja'd" them all. The punishment was pretty funny, too! The pizza toppings sounded familiar, and I caught the ref to Kala, too.
Poetique823 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
ROFL!...As soon as I saw the title I knew I had to read this! I knew exactly what Raph was planning to do, but you took the obvious and made so comical it was just perfect! I could totally see this happening on an old school mini episode or something. Loved it! :D
the potatoe one chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Heehee! Oh, dear. I'm not sure I want to know how Don's device works. Apparently it was a little messy. XD Well, let this be a warning to Turtle Fans everywhere: Never come between a turtle and the last slice of pizza! Nice one-shot; it was thoroughly enjoyable! :)
Gwydion chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Hahahaha, this was really so much fun! Everyone was perfectly in character throughout the whole thing, and it really felt like a little piece of the show. And I love Leonardo's reasoning: "Well, I'm the LEADER." XD Yes, Leo. You bring up an excellent point, lol. But I loved how smug and sarcastic Raphael was, and Donatello being able to manipulate the situation was great. And I have to admit, this line got me: "...as if someone had just told him that the sky was red." - Ha! ;) Only nitpick is that I think the game is spelled with a "K" - Mortal Kombat - but otherwise no complaints. This was a really fun read and put a smile on my face!
ChelleNorlund chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Oh my. :) Raphie got busted. :D :D This is too funny. :) Still, Raphael can break the fourth wall, after all, he is the funniest companion of his brothers, he's good at telling jokes. :-)

Thanks,

ChelleNorlund.
WOLFJADE28 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
haha...funny...reason prevails
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was so sweet and silly and fun! And their voices are spot on :) Cowabunga!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Awesome story, SS. I loved it and can see this happening in the show. I like how you talk about TMNT during dinner time. That's always a fun topic. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Too much fun! I pictured them all so perfectly from the 80s show thanks to your spot-on characterizations.

I've just gotten up this morning and haven't had my coffee, so I may not be keen to your hidden gems, but I remember the guys would wear matching colors on their elbows and knees to their masks and the dimension x girl would be Kala...I think that's how you spell her name, lol
August08 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
ROFL! That's the best thing ever! Awesome job!