Reviews for With This Ring
Lonelywicked chapter 22 . 8/29/2017
Beautiful story. Loved the friendship between Belle and Emma. My favorite character was Will. I stopped watching OUAT on their 3rd season, so I'm not familiar with his character, but he was great. Thank you for not giving up on the story. I really enjoyed it.
amsrule chapter 22 . 7/17/2017
hahaha! loved it!
Alys07 chapter 22 . 5/21/2017
Awww this story was incredible! I loved it so much!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/11/2017
Loved it! Thanks for writing it!
CallSignStarbuck5150 chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
I must admit, I am loving this story so far. Really though, I love any good story that has Will as a supporting character, especially ones in which he and Killian are mates. Just missing Robin! My only question, and this may have been something that was already mentioned and I just neglected to notice, but what does Will do at the university? I know Killian is an English professor and Belle is the librarian but I don't remember if Will's job has been stated yet. like I said, it could very well have and I simply don't recall. Just curious! And again, tremendous job so far. I usually don't read stories where Belle is the main source of friendship for Emma, but I'm liking her a lot more than usual in this one. Probably in part because I'm not being forced to choke down a Rumpelle storyline haha. I like her a lot better with Will just as I like Will a lot better with anyone BUT Anastasia.
Anonymous189 chapter 22 . 1/1/2017
Very sweet story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
notanegatron chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
You have done a fantastic job capturing the characters and transporting them to a very realistic au. I loved every second of reading this! Thank you for sharing!
belovedbrat chapter 22 . 12/2/2016
loved this
Guest chapter 22 . 10/21/2016

Loved this. Glad they stayed together and had Liam st the service. Loved the friendships you built for them with Will and Belle. Really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Oh Captain Swan! Don't be so scared and insecure! They just need to realize they are meant to be together and stop fighting it!
Really enjoying the story so far. Glad they had to move in together-hopefully that will help push them together!
Cootles chapter 22 . 10/19/2016
I laughed; I cried; I loved Larry the lobster and Liam was adorable. Great story.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/16/2016
What a wonderful, heartwarming finish to a rollercoaster of a story. You managed to take the characters through huge growth while still staying true to who they are, all while making use of such a delicious trope.

This was an enjoyable read from beginning to end, thank you for sharing it with us.
Tony7323 chapter 22 . 10/8/2016
I really liked your story a lot it was very well written, well done...
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
This was such a wonderful way to end this lovely story. Thanks for finishing it!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
Awe that was beautiful. Just got through your story in a day and a half. Great writing :)