Reviews for Blue, Like Your Eyes
humaninspirations chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Kawaii! Never imagined that pairing! good job!
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
PLEASE write soemthing else like this! It was really good!
ChibiRoxie chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
OMG OH MY GOD, Max and Mariah, never thought of it, thank you SO much, and i'm speaking for all the Ray luvers, thanks for not pairing up Ray and Maraih, anyways totally cool story Sunfreak, Koalies! From: ALEX _
Mipp chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Aw... wuv it. I dun like the pairing, but this story is really well written. Two thumbs up!
Slashyme chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I really, really like this story. It's very sweet and I like the ending. Nice!
Somebody Else chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Yeah, and Kai's eyes are red. Mariah doesn't look at eyes much does she? Just the same, great fic. And, y'know, Emily has blue eyes. (In case you can't guess, I LOVE EmilyxMariah)
elincia chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Neph: *pouts* Yucky het.

Megumi: *elbows her in the side* Shut up. Aside from the "yucky het", as Neph so eloquently put it, this fic was very good.

Kitty-Rei: Takao has blue eyes, too.

Megumi: Er, yes, Rei-kun ... very astute ...

Kitty-Rei: What's that mean?

Megumi: -_-U Never mind, never mind ...

Neph: I hate Mao, but I lurve Kai (especially my Kitty-Kai), so it's okay. _
sweet kitten chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
aw! that so cute! and the ending is such a surprise!
Nine1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I knew it! Right from the beginning I thought, "Max", because of the blue-eyes thing. I've never really paid attention to the eyes of the characters (besides Rei's, since it's kinda hard to miss), but I just knew Max had to have blue , cute couple! Never thought of them together. Well, I only found out who Mariah was this morning (I watch Beyblade every morning before school), since I'm new to the anime. Anyways, poor well, Max'll comfort her.
that is secret chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
*punk reviews* That was kawaii. . . and it was. .. omg. . . HET?
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Aww, so cute...short and sweet, and kawaii ending!
Colorslander chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Hey, that was pretty cute, and odd pairing but very cute.
Catherine chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I never thought of Max and Mariah as a pair before, but now that you mention it, they do make a cute couple! Great story!
Snowbird1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
ODD PAIRING! But very well done -
badboy blader chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
why thanks for using my idea, I am a guy ok, I hope this leads to more max/mariah fics someday

later