Reviews for The Green Slipper: A Cinderella Story
More!
Satsukifujin chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
I loved reading this!
Emily chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Cute! I really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2015
AWESOME! Great job! You should write a epilogue!
Sapphire Pen Master chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
I couldn't help grinning a bit when the bell struck midnight and she fled. Word for word like the Disney cartoon Cinderella. Brought a sense of nastalgia. This is really well written and even though I have read Cinderella stories hundreds of times, you write it in a way that makes it feel new. Double thumbs up.
Blablablou chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Thank you for this lovely story. Hope to read more of your stories soon :)
Britt32 chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
That was. . . .perfect. Loved every minute of it! The "I think I am assured of your safety at this point," was hysterical. She can be a dangerous woman, especially when caught off guard. :) I will try to spend some time catching up on the other stories too. Thanks for this story!
Lady Lily Anne chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
Congratulations on finishing!

He kept her from bolting! This was a well-thought out way to minimize any running away, and yet stay true to the characters.

Possible epilogue scene? The council:
'You picked a Rider? You said she was a merchant!'

If it's the Mirwell she beat up, then:
'You! You're to be queen!'
'Why, Lord Mirwell, how pleasant to see you outside of Selium. I wonder, would it be too much to ask for a sword spar? It reminds me so much of our school days...'
Aereal chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
Great work... It is difficult to place these two such solemn type characters in this situation and expect them to get engaged so quickly... But I think you did an excellent job of making it believable
Jackiemack916 chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
Loved it, loved it. Such a sweet and fun read. Thank you for sharing with us.
Lanah chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
I had a great time reading each chapter eveey morning
Britt32 chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Well done. I had thought that subtly would be needed too. Because she really would bolt. And of course she was the last lady! :) Very nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Celticdragon chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
I love it! Please update soon. As always-Thanks for sharing!
Jackiemack916 chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
This turned out wonderfully, just as all your work does.
Lanah chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
No hiding No bolting No running away
Thank you Fastion! You're the best ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »