Reviews for The Flame Still Burns
There must be more.
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
Wow I didn’t expect that
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
Holy moly... you definitely know how to pull the heart strings! So tragic, life events and no communication, things could have been different if people are honest. So sad for all these people, now everyone’s hurt. Thanks for writing and sharing
alice'sbella chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Wow!
CSG chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Whoa... this was quite a ride. I’d love to read more of this. Are you going to expand it?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
Www...Edwardand Leah. Gross
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
I REALLY WANTED BELLA ,EDWARD BACK TOGETHER DIDNT YOU?
wal70 chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
Iforgot how captivating your writing is! THANK YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Tragically amazing! TFS :)

x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Parts of this hit home for me. The loneliness and the obligations. SO f'n sad.
GeekMama Bee chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Gorgeous story! Fucking heartbreaking!
Thank you.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
very well written, but it was also one of those stories where none of them are innocent, and all four of them had their faults, the only innocent ones were the kids, other then that, all four adults were all guilty of their marriages not being what they could be.
you can make a great marriage horrible or a horrible marriage great, it depends on how bad both of you want to make it work and much effort if put into it.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
Dude... Idk if Bella went in with the intention of screwing over Edward or if her grief just has her giving up. I feel bad for both her and Edward. I wanted them to find a way together, although I knew he wouldn't leave Forks and she didn't seem like she'd go back and frankly, with him leaving his wife and her fathers death... it seemed unlikely there would be a happy ending for them. Knowing that, it still broke my heart :(
Seba nefer chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Unhappy people make people unhappy. What a sad ending.
jk chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I hadn't realized that ive read this before and so I started reading...a few paragraphs in I remembered...this is a fucked up story. Edward moved on with a fucking quickness and fucked leah and knocked that whore up. and hes still with her...and while Edward seems to have had a happy life with his whore and his demon spawn bella lived a sad miserable fucking life...
fuck that

he ditched you and knocked up the first whore he saw and you didn't even TRY TO WIN THE BREAKUP!