Reviews for Cold
Still love this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2020
Edward is too cute!
Toni Masen chapter 24 . 4/17/2020
Thank goodness Jasper was the first husband and not the second, I don't think I could have coped otherwise! LOL
debba8 chapter 24 . 2/25/2020
I don’t normally like period stories, but, I did enjoy this one so much!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 24 . 12/13/2019
Great story! Well written and unique
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 6 . 8/21/2019
What a horrible fic. I hate the premise and everything about it. And I absolutely hate her husband.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 8/10/2019
Thank you for your time and writings. I enjoyed your story and love time periods and the struggles in keeping up with the interests me of their survival to make ends meet especially if you do not come from money.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
Loved it and felt sorry that Bella was dealt with hardship until he found out the truth and treated her with love and apologies.
D-of-Hades-Artemis chapter 24 . 7/8/2019
Amazing story. (I just want to let u know)
abbyweyr chapter 24 . 6/3/2019
Read the warning and decided after reading other of your stories, that I would continue. Almost stopped at Jasper's reveal - I am a canon couple reader, double checked the characters listed in summary. Sad for Alice and Jasper. It was a fitting end for Jasper. Good romancing for B&E. Good character development for Jasper and Bella. Sad that uncle lied like that to set up such an awful year plus for her. Good reunion between Edward and Jasper. Had to keep remembering that she was only about 18yo when accident happened. Kinda sad about Esme. No family names for the girls?
Family silver flatware and china and fine linens...memories
My father was in USAF and we lived in Grand Forks ND for three years...memories of life on the prairie, wind chill in winter, see storms clouds, spring floods, hot summers.
Thanks for sharing your talent.
Nataly29 chapter 24 . 5/10/2019
Beautiful story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2019