Reviews for Cold
paragod chapter 24 . 12/3/2018
Great story
ladylibre chapter 24 . 11/20/2018
Happy tears at this tender ending. Beautifully done.

Thank you once again for sharing your immense talent. Your historical stories are among my favorites in the fandom :-)
Petite Mule chapter 24 . 8/7/2018
Thank you for this wonderful story. Historic facts are very interesting. We need to remember how womem were considered at this time.
azilized chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Such a great story ! I want to read it again...
Tiffany chapter 24 . 7/16/2018
I have no idea how I missed this story before but it was great! I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2018
He shouldnt have kissed her
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2018
I hope he found Mary Alice and is at peace now...i dont think he ever got over her. There was no love left in him.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2018
It would have been better if he had sunk or something after helping bella...that was a little weird
narsuess chapter 24 . 6/16/2018
I was so fool to think the tall man was Edward, you got me on that :) but so glad that it was jasper and so glad that he died when finally you introduced us to meet edward,who wanted other man when there was edward? *sigh*

And your edward was everything a woman wanted, ehm I mean Bella...
I'm so happy that I could stumble into this fic, thanks for sharing;)
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 24 . 6/7/2018
Oh, my sweet girl...I just read this straight thru cause I could NOT put it down! I missed it in the contest way back when, but so glad I finally got to it.
So it was brilliant as is everything you write...unique, descriptive, palpable emotions, out of the canon box, and an amazing thrill ride! You always make me remember why I read to begin with.
Thanks for sharing these amazing characters with us. I was so engrossed in their lives immediately and especially had to see Isabella get her HEA! Much appreciation to you and your team for another story to add to my heart’s archives.
Love you tons! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
compass54 chapter 24 . 6/6/2018
All my love to you for writing this emotional tale. Thank you.
xo
bbmassey88 chapter 24 . 6/5/2018
I loved this story!, such a sweet story!
pcctwiff231 chapter 10 . 6/4/2018
Chapter 10... that is a very heart wrenching way to lose a loved one. Although Jasper was a tool in how he dealt with Bella, he obviously loved and admired his cousin greatly. Looking back, the rewriting of his will was definitely a foreshadowing and I too, thought it would be by suicide as his guilt ate him up inside. It is indeed his chance for redemption for the way he treated Bella...
TheaterofTragedy chapter 6 . 6/3/2018
Rats! I figured it was Jasper when he spoke about Alice but I really hoped it was Edward anyway.
compass54 chapter 19 . 6/3/2018
He's teased her into being a real person and speaking her mind. I love it!
1,951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »