Reviews for Cold
compass54 chapter 18 . 6/3/2018
This is just fabulous. I haven't been able to stop reading it this afternoon. Everything. All of it. Love it.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2018
Ugh why would anyone kill you for making Edward a virgin? But I get it. This fandom loves Edward to be a manwhore and Bella a virgin for some reason.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2018
Sorry for the multiple postings. My comments don’t show up at first! But I’m so glad for the twist. When I found out who the tall man was I was so relieved! Lol. I was worried about bella being in a lonely marriage.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
He’s terrible. I feel sorry for Bella. She’ll have to live in beautiful, doll like, lively and colorful Mary Alice’s shadow for the rest of her marriage. She deserves more, a real love. He punished her for not being Mary Alice. He can cover it up with Phil’s lies but he chose to punish her even when she began proving the lies wrong.

“H e thought back to when he nursed Mary Alice on her deathbed. Even inches from death she was still beautiful. She had a certain radiance that death could not dim. When Isabella arrived there was no radiance about her, no beauty. “

How sweet, he finds Bella attractive now, but Mary Alice was still a beauty while vomiting and shitting herself with Yellow Fever! She’ll never compare.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2018
“He thought back to when he nursed Mary Alice on her deathbed. Even inches from death she was still beautiful. She had a certain radiance that death could not dim. When Isabella arrived there was no radiance about her, no beauty.”

Wow. Poor Bella. He thinks she’s very attractive, now, how sweet, but she’ll never be beautiful Mary Alice..vomiting and shitting herself with yellow fever but still a beautiful doll!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
Okay honestly, he’s an asshole. He can say he believed Phil’s lies but it seems like he was really just punishing Bella for not being Mary Alice. He continued to treat her like shit even when he suspected it was all a farce. Also I hate all Edward and Alice pairings. I guess I am biased because I just hate Alice as a character. It doesn’t seem like a HEA, just from reading the OS so far, because how can she ever compare to the lovely doll like, pixie like, lively and colorful Mary Alice?! Ugh. She’s always written as pale in comparison to Alice and I hate it. She’ll be competing with a ghost.
Mylisssa chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
They have a lot to overcome.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 3/28/2018
A very sweet happy ending of Cold. Love the kids and care of his Dad, Angela and Jacob. A hard beginning for Bella that turned out to be the best thing when she met a man who gave her hope and love. Thank you for giving us your time and writing.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 3/28/2018
Good chapter and well written. Thank you I love it.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 3/28/2018
Love the giddy couple.
mrswhitlock87 chapter 24 . 3/28/2018
Loved it
twmima7 chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
Good story and well written. Thanks for your time.
Mylisssa chapter 6 . 3/23/2018
Her getting to the point of feeling so worthless was heartbreaking. It will be interesting to see where they go from here.
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
A different version of a cold marriage bed than what I had imagined. This was a rough emotional read, but well written. It leaves me wondering how Isabella came to feel about him.
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 10 . 3/15/2018