Reviews for Keep On Counting
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
Hope you haven't given up on this entertaining and original story!
Nynkje chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Please update soon, i have just read all 13 chapters in a row!
Nynkje chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Awesome, i really love this fic. Big barson fan and started watching the show because of Raúl and really love it now!
thedogzoo chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Amazing! *O* 3
untapdtreasure chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
This is just beyond adorable. I absolutely love it. I want all the fluff. No drama lol
untapdtreasure chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
Finally. So glad to see you are back. And still continuing this. Soulmate fics are my faves. Just two things: you have a sentence about 'praying' on young girls when it should be preying. And it's Yelina not Yelinda.
Mac chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Love it! More please.
c0ntxgious chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
This was super cute, I'm so glad you updated! So many people abandon their stories that I am always paranoid my favorite stories won't get new chapters. Good update, can't wait for the next!
anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is awesome! I love this concept (it's based off of something, right? A movie on Netflix or something? I don't even remember) and I love how you applied it to Barson! This fic is great, and your writing is solid! Keep up the good work because I look forward to it (:
MrsChilton chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
so glad you updated! love this fic. and Barba getting over excited was great. And livs interaction with Amanda! nice work
Pam'sBitch chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Love the cuteness at the end...and the rest of the story of coarse
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Love it!
barsonaddict chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Wow. I was so excited to see an update, and then they finally get together! I really want him to tell her explicitly about the soulmate business, she needs to know. Looking forward to seeing more to this story :)
barsonaddict chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Love this story so much! I'm glad their relationship is moving along, though their friendship is sweet as well. Please bring back Barba's mom, she's awesome.
untapdtreasure chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Hehe. Barba is adorable and a dork. This chapter shows exactly that. So, so glad they danced. Fin and Rollins haha. Can't wait for more.