Reviews for First Thursdays
Muted Rainbow chapter 1 . 6/14
Wow. Wow. WOW. I absolutely loved this. it was sweet and sexy and wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Hot, sexy, and all that good stuff. And a lovely gift to RZZMG, who is another amazing Dramione writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
So, it's after 3am and I have work in the morning lol. However, I HAD to see this through before bed. Great work! I laughed, grinned like an idiot, hated Hermione for a bit, but oh when she came back! I wish there was more. This was just...ugh!

Okay, I'm going to stop now before I start writing nonsense lol. Good job on the sex scene also. I don't particularly write them myself very often or in much detail, so I guess I have something to aspire to. Well done!

Keep up the great work :)
-WP
sshanholtzer44 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Loved this! And your smut was on point. ;)
damecaite42 chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
That was really sweet! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
This piece is brilliant! I love the concept and RZZMG will like it im sure~
MotekElm chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Good job
ladybear92 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I always love your works. And this is amazing! Thank you so m
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
That was classy and hot, just the way I like my smut! I don't feel comfortable with too much crass talk and you handled the heat and attraction in the situation so so well. I loved it and it had me squirming (juuuuusstttt a teeny bit!) You handled the timespan perfectly too and despite being a one-shot, made it feel a lot more wholesome like a multi-chap. Amazing! So happy I came across this ficlet, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Fabulous story! I loved it! Loved the fact that they were friends before they got together. Keep up the great work!
J.March chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Loved it! )
LCB chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Very well done.
wantingandwaiting chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Beautiful job, I really enjoyed the payoff after the slow burn and it all felt really organic :)
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This was absolutely beautiful. I adored how they went from friends to lovers even though they seemed to take the longer path to get there.
marzipan4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
It was really good! Thank you!