Reviews for Fangirl
YES FINALLY SOMEONE MAKES THE FANFICTION
WILL YOU CONTINUE?
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE THIS
TheExplodingChipmunk chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Pleas continue this one. Especially the ending is great. The reaction to the Doctor being real would be simply to hilarious. xD
Roserayrose chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
This was beautiful! Hope you don't stop here, I'm actually enjoying a fanfiction with an OC (or is it a self insert?)
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Aww, you definitely have to continue this story! I love it.
HunterSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Wait what? Ha! Okay, this is gonna be good... please, keep going!
Irokoutlol1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I can't wait for more! This is amazing, truly. It beats all the other Oc fics I've read, that's for sure!
SilveredStep chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Excellent beginning of a story! Please continue writing!
x.lightupthedarkness.x chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is really good. This is like gold.

I love your OC's personality a lot, as it reflects on mine :]

I hope you continue this brilliant story.
AMysteriousWoman711 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
This was frickin' HILARIOUS! That first part of the story...can I just say, as a fellow fangirl, that you 'nailed it'? Seriously. NAILED IT! Sigh...aaaah, the life of a fangirl is never easy...but so worth it.

Although, I do have to admit to being slightly confused in places...though, that's my fault. Some of the references are a tad lost on me, sadly. But over all, it was delightful nerdy zaniness. LOL, indeed.
Chimmicherry chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I loved this first chapter. Normally, with these kind of stories, I can't wait for the Doctor to show up to make things interesting, but this time I was so caught up in the story and especially the characters that it didn't even crossed my mind.
TheBigCat chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I'll be honest- I'm usually VERY squeamish about OCs. The usual stuff can happen; I'm sue you know the clich├ęs and I don't need to elaborate. But this fic grabbed my by the throat and pulled me in like some very beautiful but scary sea monster. The Doctor hasn't turned up yet, but it's only a matter of time, I'm sure. This fanfiction will be fantastic, absolutely fantastic, I'm sure of it.
Eagerly awaiting chapter two,
Kitty
milkbowl chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Consider investing to get more money. Looking forward to your next update of whatever. Please consider publishing another chapter of an existing Fic but if you can't that's cool too.

Xx melody-chii.
GallifreyanCutie chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Hehehe,life of a fangirl...Amazing story by the way...
OldGirl-NoraArlani chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Very nice piece. I love the mix of distanced humour and straightfull geeky crazyness. Thanks. For few minutes I was just in the middle of nowhere known - should I say "terra incognita" ? (Pun intended, because latin involved) and I liiiiiked it!