Reviews for RWBY: Press Start
Fans del Yuri chapter 8 . 1/4/2021
I imagined that Weiss would respond to Vert using an indirect dialogue with a little bit of poison, since that sticks more to his personality, especially if it is the subject of his 'physical condition' I imagined something like that.

- The Schnee crossed her arms as she fixed her eyes on the great attributes of the goddess. "Where I come from, you need comfort in fighting and carrying that huge weight would be a big disadvantage, plus... I prefer people to look at my face when I talk to them. "With a bit of satire in her voice, the heiress raised her indifferent gaze to finally direct her eyes to the face of the goddess, proving her point in the last sentence, since in all the formulation of her words I only stare at the big breasts to prove her point.

Yes, something like that I imagined, on the other hand the conversation didn't go bad at all, usually other authors would have humiliated Weiss if that situation arose. XD
Twylaken chapter 40 . 12/15/2020
is there a sequel to this?
AmethystPone chapter 5 . 8/28/2020
Weiss is being host. Much more rude than her upbringing would allow her. What happened to Rule of Hospitality?
AmethystPone chapter 4 . 8/28/2020
So...Superdimension it is then...since IF and Vert being a thing is Superdimension only. Or if you want to connect it to the other games,.a youthful experience, because they certainly are not together in other games.
AmethystPone chapter 3 . 8/28/2020
Why would Blanc be like that? She only ever got mad when someone got under her skin, and the number of people who can do that is within single digit numbers, and even then, not all the time. She is usually polite and somewhat quiet around other people, and strangers. And since this was supposed to be part of her job, this shouldn't had happened.
AngelTheDragon1992 chapter 40 . 12/13/2019
This story is really nice to read I hope the successor RWBY: Press Start 2 will also be as good as this story :3
Kithrin chapter 40 . 7/31/2019
i enjoyed it, if you make a sequel, could you post a notice here?
Kithrin chapter 2 . 7/30/2019
the human landing pad award goes to...black rose... for the third time!
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 40 . 6/29/2019
This story was really nice. Personally, I feel that there could have been some more funny moments if they met Anonydeath, but that's just me.
ranjira1988 chapter 40 . 4/29/2019
I REALLY wanna see a sequel to this ... Hmm ... Ruby/Crimson-Heart Vs Cinder and/or Salem ... *evil laugh*
xyzdreadnought chapter 40 . 4/8/2019
I must say, for a crossover story with no real plot, this was amazingly entertaining. You clearly have a great deal of love and respect for the characters involved, to manage to carry a story like this on interaction alone.

My hat off to you sir, you an example and inspiration.
TSolarus chapter 40 . 11/8/2018
That was awesome story!
This is the most unique Neptunia and RWBY crossover story i have ever read! it was truly fantastic and I'm gonna rate this 10/10! By the way, NepNowa and White Rose were my favorite pairing or shipping x3
Misaka Phenex chapter 40 . 9/4/2018
RAWR IM SO SAD IT ENDED
Twylaken chapter 40 . 4/18/2018
Do a sequel please, i really love this story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2018
WHA- BU-I DON'T-HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! WHAT THE BLOODY HE77 DID I JUST READ FOR THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!