Reviews for Growing Strong
Carrie281 chapter 10 . 11/10/2018
Really enjoyed this fic, thank you so much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Omggg. It has been almost a year and I still desperately need an update! ;)
DayDreamer2796 chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
This was beautifully written! And I really admire your writing skills. Great job!:)
xForgottenxFlamex chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
I loved this! Such a great story!
Snowyarbo chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
I really loved the ending and Caroline pledging her support to Klaus.
LovetheKlaroline chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
This was so well written! I loved it
goldenhummingbird chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
This was perfect just perfect
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Loved this fic. Thank you so much!
jessnicole chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
As always absolutely excellent! I really enjoyed this. Caroline maturity in this chapter made me the happiest I would have hated for her to beg for a traitor's life.
accidentalrambler chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
My heart is bleeding klaroline! This was a great ending to a great story and it's definitely one of the best GoT AUs I've read. I loved reading through Caroline and Klaus' journey together and I found the ending particularly appealing. It was soft and simple and because of it, all the more poignant. Because the story may be ending but their journey together is just beginning *cries*

Apart from Klaroline, I really liked how Klaus dealt with the traitors - off stage, so to speak but efficient nonetheless. Poison for a Dornish man - genius choice.

And on a little off note, I'm not sure if the little bit about Mad Queen and Jamie killing her is your head canon but damn, I SO AGREE. Jamie being the one to kill Cersei has a poetic ring to it, does it not? Jamie has reclaimed his honor over time but here he is, forced to be the King(Queen)slayer again.

Anyway, thank you for writing this story, I enjoyed it immensely and I look forward to updates of your other fics *no pressure, just saying I love them, haha*
Guest chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
This was a great ending. Wonderful.
redbudrose chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
You are an angel! Thank you so much the update! This was such an amazing story and I am so happy to have been able to read it. This was first Klaroline in the GoT universe and I don't know how any other fic would compete with it. The storyline was genius! I can't wait to read more of your writing :)
honestgrins chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Way to tie things up with Klaus and Caroline being an adorable married couple! Thanks for writing!
caritobear chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
thanks so much for write this beautiful story! and it's so weird read a happy ending in GoT! ha ha;)
Thanks for bring my two loves together! KC and GoT;) a dream made true;)