Reviews for Wizards of Westeros
AsunderRaven chapter 1 . 1/4/2020
need more
HadEv chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
Asu celeng gemvluk tenan kowe
Clay19 chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
He doesn't have to do what he says, he is a WIZARD!
The armed forces chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Please countine the story pls
camp1500 chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Not a bad start, you could have fleshed it out a bit better telling why Harry went through the veil. would be nice to see more.
DeathSummon chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
Its really sad that even this story which had great potential was abondened
Archleone chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
I feel like your other story was a lot more interesting and it is a shame that you have abandoned it. But then, I suppose you have abandoned this one as well.

The problem with a lot of fan fiction in this category is that people try too hard to make things gritty and realistic. They often fail and the story just becomes tedious and uninteresting. "Harry can't have his full magic because he would be over-powered and it would make things too easy" Yeah, but without his magic he is no longer Harry Potter. A story doesn't need to be a harrowing challenge for the hero to be entertaining. It's all about how well you write the story.

Yet everyone wants to try and match George R. R. Martin by making some epic war of blood and politics. And every one of them fails.
Lumene chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Un, if Harry really wants to be 'just somebody random' it's not that hard all he needs to do is change his hair color and maybe eye color and vola. Nobody will recognize him.
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Very nice story
I hope you could continue it.
B312 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
He has magic, he has a wand, Tyrell can't get anything if Harry was truly to wish it. Poor Mace, you'd be so screwed if it was less scrupulous HP.
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Interesting fic
Hope to see it continued
tpowe15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Please continue this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Please don't drop it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Is it dropped?
Sk8ernv chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I have to say I was a fan of your other story. I look forward to seeing where you take this story.