Reviews for Wizards of Westeros
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Very interesting start. Please update soon, and often!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
C'mon please update! The suspense of waiting is killing me!
Imperial Lord chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Interesting start, little sad you abandoned your other one, but never the less added this to my favorites and will eagerly await the next chapter
randomer183 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Frankly I prefer ur other story but this has potential. I feel that u are nerfing harry a little to much. I don't understand why harry's special power would be healing but hopefully u can better explain that next chapter. Anxiously awaiting ur update.

Randomer183
AminaS chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Good Story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
It felt rushed and incoherent, your previous story had a better flow. But, it's only the first chapter, so there's a lot of room for improvement.
Garm88 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Awesome start. Easily one of the most promising starts to a got/hp cross I've seen.
MVDB chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
It's a good start, but I like your other story(idea) better. Still, I hope to see an update soon.
Tmctflyboy chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Awesome idea you have here. My only complaint is it's not long enough soooo update soon.
ficreader2011 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
please have harry use magic to become emperor of the world
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Interesting concept and start
Liaish chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Curious as to how the Maesters, and Alchemists for another matter, view these "wizards" sudden appearance. Maesters, most likely, being a possible obstacle. If they had a hand in getting rid of dragons, what's stopping them with dealing with wizards?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This looks very promising. Please, please, pleasssseee don't abandon this one like you did the other!
You're one of the few fanfiction writers I know who writes an intriguing and epic HP/GoT crossover!
Fanfic0Reader chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I love your story, please update soon. Can not wait to read more
Seawurm chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I do not want to sound rude, but while I think the story has potential, it needs more for me to make a good or bad judgement. Can't wait to see where this story goes.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »