Reviews for Wizards of Westeros
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I have to be honest and tell you, that I'm not a fan of this story-line. Your writing is good and you might be inspired to bring this tale to paper, so to speak, but it doesn't do much for me. Still, I wish you the best of luck with this writing. Since I enjoyed your last (and now abandoned) HP/GoT crossover a lot more, I'll only get the pleasure of reading your works once you're done with this story.
mordicus18 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Hi.i wonder why harry just dont transfiguration for money...and he seems like he is not in hurry to end or catch yaxley and macneir...he isn even afraid to use his power and the other didn t till the tyrell try to abduct or kill him with westeros spy everywhere?
just kibou chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
keep going good so far
jeffs87 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Very interesting concept I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Ah, the Tyrells will want him to heal Willas I assume.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Well first off I have to tell you that you have barely explained anything at all. Who are the necromancer and the mind bender, what lead to the events of the crossing of the veil of death, why is Harry so ridiculously nerfed to the point where he is practically useless, what the hell is even going on? I mean no disrespect but you need to have your bases covered before you continue this story any further.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This looks very promising. But does this mean you've stopped writing A Game Of Magic?
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Awesome story! I like Harry's power of healing and that he is determined not to be beholden/not a slave to anyone including I hope the Tyrells. Harry's power is something useful/desperately needed in Westeros. Great story I am looking forward to reading more, hopefully you update soon then.
n0mster chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Hmm, an interesting start and premise. The fact that there are other wizards in Westeros (albeit restricted to a single attribute unlike Harry) definitely holds potential, though the fact that all of them are 'executed' criminals doesn't bode well. Then again, given the somewhat corrupt/impure nature of the wizarding world, there's the likelihood that many of the people executed in such a manner could be the genial sort.

Looking forward to how you develop this.
chm01 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
great start, but I wonder what other things can Harry do with his power.
necrosdaf chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Nice idea! Though finding out how far along the song of ice and fire has progressed would be of interest, but i assume the context will tell :)

I am looking forward to future chapters.

Greetings
Suspect42 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I can't see the pureblood or even certain muggleborns easily bowing down to westeros nobility so I fully expect there are certain factions slowly building strength to usurp control of westeros and naturally nobility being extra cautions of those with dangerous abilities.

While Harry be developing combat applications for healing through such techniques as pushing his body beyond its limits or getting better at instantly regenerating damage. If his healing does not simple reverse the damage then I could easily see Harry quickly being able to build up a strong body through simple destructive exercising that would normally be detrimental to the body. There is also a certain factor of being able to build pain tolerance along with getting over the shock of seeing his body severly damaged through controlled self-harm.

Hopefully Harry beings to charge mainly nobility/rich with a sliding scale so they can receive miraculous aid while being within their finances. Now the smallfolk seem to be giving what they can afford for what amounts to immense help they would have never received.

It seems to me that his two sellswords are not entirely about honoring their debt rather than attaching themselves to a sorcerer who could easily bring them along when he rises. That said I hope they truly do develop true loyalty and if not Harry takes appropriate actions to ensure they don't harm his interests.
Sceonn chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Harry's quite the sissy...
Blood Wine and Song chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
At this point I dont like it. The plot is shaky and quite likely unsustainable. While the comparision is unnecesary I find your other story better even with just first chapters.

Obviously you are the one writing, if you abondon your other story is up to you. This does not make this one a better attemp.

I'll follow to see where this goes, just dont see it going anywhere.
Naphtali0501 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Ooh me like. I can already see where the Tyrell story is going and can't wait for more. It does seem more interesting than your earlier fic and gives better reasons for any development for Harry and Margaery. I have to admit, in your last fic, it felt a bit forced when Margaery all of the sudden decided to want to marry him.

The brief backstory about wizards appearing in the world of Westeros is also interesting and with wizards having established themselves in the world, Harry doesn't need to hide his powers like he does in other crossover fics. Although I am curious about their magic becoming specialized now. Is it because most of the wizards/witches ended up in the Westeros world by being pushed through the Veil of Death (I'm assuming that's how they ended up there) without their wands?

Well I'm adding this one to my favs and follows list. Looking forward to read more.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »