Reviews for Wizards of Westeros
ww1990ww chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Hmm that's might be very intresting thing.
Greyjedi449t chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Interesting story and looking forward to the next chapter :)
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Interesting start! When in the timeline did Harry fall into, I suppose will learn more in the next chapter.
Xannon231 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This is excellent so far, can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!
Alucard Bellsing chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Damn I wonder how many and who ended in the GoT universe, because there's a probability of some ending beyond the Wall and in Essos. Right?
Junky chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
How many wizards will be in this story? I admit I'm excited about Harry having actual enemies (the Death Eaters) but all this just removes any focus from the "muggles" of Westeros. Also, how good a wizard is Harry in comparison with the others?
wildedge chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Great start really like this hope you update this soon
shuriken200 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
So you left the: A game of magic fic? I liked that last fic waaay better them this one... Not that this fic is bad. But its simply not for me. I dont want any other wizards then Harry in westros! Im sorry, but i will leave. Goodbye.
I truly had hopes for your A game of magic fic... :(
nad destroyer chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Thats a shame you weren't happy with your last story because I was. I rather enjoyed the story for its uniqueness. Well written too. Oh well. Lets see how this new one works out.

Well... this chapter was rushed and abrupt. I understand you want to get to the good parts but you shortened it too much. The chapters was still enjoyable to read though.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6