Reviews for Why Not?
Brandon chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
This was one of the best fanfic I have ever read. I applaud you,you are so good. I wish it could be longer.
kh611 chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
amazing as always! I've loved all your writing, and this one doesn't disappoint either. beautiful story, keep doing what you're doing!~
Gmoney chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
I loved the ending!
Gmoney chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
I would've preferred Mabel saying "Fucked and ducked" instead of saying "Banged and Bailed"
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
Hey, great ending, and yeah, an epilogue would be nice.

Keep the good writing.
Or-lan-do626 chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
THat was sweet whats next fun in the woods or maybe weeding bells?
otherrealmwriter chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
Nice chapter. Loved the joke about a polyamours relationship with Johnny Depp. XD
Shadow chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Wow... Well you can't have good drama story without a twist like this, great job, can't wait for the next one tommorow
Bluelight123 chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
Aww, that story was so cute! Short, sharp and shiny, hahaha. I really enjoyed reading it the past few weeks. Looking forward to more content :)
tempjg360 chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
this great story telling, great job on it.
creatorX33 chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Beautiful!
bull poli chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
Nice story! But i wished it was longer... It looked like the action was starting when it ended.
bull poli chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
Awesome story, this sounds like it should be in the cinema. Just need to change their names and it should be good to go. Really cool and i am waiting for the next chap!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
And once again, Mabel shows her smarts; she's not a 'logical thinker' like Dipper, but she has great 'Emotional Smarts'.

Keep the good writing.
creatorX33 chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
My reaction to that last bit of the chapter: "Son of a b-" We are experiencing technical difficulties
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »