Reviews for When Worlds Collide
XTheBloodyFoxX chapter 10 . 2/28
Hope you update soon, this is really good.
I can’t wait for the next chap- Aug 25, 2017- ter...
NathDJ chapter 1 . 2/17
Omg! Is amazing
Update please I’m waiting for the next chapter
ShortFandomGirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Yay Loki and Stiles, my favourite Teen Wolf and Avengers Character.
InsomniacGirl chapter 10 . 11/28/2017
First, sorry for my bad English ( french girl -.- ) xD.
Second, this story is awesome *.* ! I may have some problem for understanding all the sentences due to some words but, still, it's an amazing fanfiction ! I love how Stiles sounds like the Stiles of the show, with the reactions that he could have had if he was in this situation. ( Is it clear ? ).
Well, I hope you will come back soon with an other chapter !
mel2210 chapter 10 . 11/23/2017
Wow! This is so captivating I need more, so wonderfully written and such interesting ideas!
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 10 . 10/3/2017
Omg! This was amazing! Like seriously awesome! Loki WTF are you doing? It's something to with Stiles' having once been the chaos demon? I need more!
kari10 chapter 10 . 9/26/2017
Awesome chapter, I hope you can update sooon :)
Killua1fan4life chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
so far this story is great and hope you go for the sterek angle
Applejax XD chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
nice, Stiles woke up, I cant wait to see how Stiles and Tony interact XD
TH chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
Really enjoying the plot on this one. Looking forward to see where the story is going. :-)
willdawg992003 chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
really great and funny chapter hope you post next one sooner and cant wait to find out about this hidden power stiles has
Melpomene49 chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
I really hope you update soon because it is a really creative and interesting plot. You'd make my day. But don't feel under pressure, you can take as long as you want and I'll still read this story (if I don't die or there's some sort of world catastrophe first). Just please don't abandon this. It's really good. I'd obviously be delighted if you updated soon, though. And regarding the ships, I'm a HUGE Sterek fan.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2017
I like Sterek but if you do Stydia I hope you make Derek and Stiles have an awesome bromance.