Reviews for The Thinking Cap Returns
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
"Whose bloody idea was it to SING every year?" Godric grumbled.

Three voices chorused back at him, "YOURS!"

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I CRACKED UP!
kissing flames chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Just as hilarious as the last ;)

Favourite part this time: "We've been reflecting and thinking for a thousand years now, Rowena," he countered snappishly. "I've thought all the deep thoughts I can think, and I'm BORED!"

"I have an idea!" Helga suggested perkily.

"THIS is when I regret just being a disembodied mind trapped in a hat. I can't strangle you for being too cheerful!"

A. S. Ledie
Mierke chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I absolutely loved this series and I think this was is my favourite!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
lol
Eien ni Touko chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
LOL, seeing things from the founders POV was hilarious! Salazar is downright funny!
Athenagal chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is an amazing story. I would really love it if you did a Thinking cap for Harry's kids.
anon chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
o_o I was a little shocked to see the Snape comment vs. the publish date... Good job ;)
Aria657 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hilarious! I love the whole dropping on the head thing. I was cracking up, and some people were staring at me like I was crazy! So thank you, I can't believe it took them that long to realize it! I'm going to read the rest of them now!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
haha, love how you wrote the founders.. XD
chst chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Haha! great, brilliant and funny!
winterwings6 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
wow, that snape reference is incredibly accurate to the 7th book...and considering that this was written back in 2002, you have quite impressive foresight. ]

you prob don't check this account anymore, but you're a good writer for humor

*cheers!
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
YAY! Sequelage! The characters are all charming as ever, I do so LOVE your writing.
Immatrael chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
"YOU LEFT A BASILISK IN THE SCHOOL?"

Definitely my favourite line :p. And I rather like the idea of Percy planning to become MoM at age 11. That sounds very... well... Percy, frankly. ;-).

And por Salazar. I'm really starting to feel kinda sympathetic for him, you know. Though I do rather question his sanity in leaving a 63 foot long lethally venomous magical snake with Medusa envy in the school. I mean, if he wanted to protect the place... wouldn't, say, WARDS have been a better choice?

Meh, never mind. I do look forward to seeing what they thought of Sirius though... *sniggers*

*toddles off to read*

Oh, and I'm guessing Sally was a wee bit pissed that his pet got killed, too. Right?
Merciless-the-insane-cancerian chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
hahahahahahahahahahaahaha
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Loved it.. Loved it.. Loved it.. But i liked the 1st part better... I love Salazar's and Godric's fight but i love Salazar's character the most..

Adding u to my fav authors! :D