Reviews for May It Be
RioPapafio chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I think you should make ginny more powerful and not a coward who cant defend herself i also think she should get revenge on Hermione and Harry.
Charming-Lynn chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
I love it!
Lilith Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Note: Blaise is a guy. just thought you might want to know
Jess chapter 5 . 7/19/2005
wow great story! i loved the one about malfoy and hermione
Catwomen chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
I have a story...I do...but anywho! CONTINUE ASAP! OR ELES I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! PLEASE! I love Draco!
jay chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
MORE!
Tammy chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
Hey,
I just wanted to say how much I love all your facfics and how you are one of my all time favouite authors.
Post more soon!
Cheers,
Tammy
Jorrn716 chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
Harry and Hermione should regret that they treated Ginny so badly. Also, Ron should not be such a prat...telling his sister to forgive them. He should be pummeling Harry! But alas, truth is he would probably take his friends over his sister. I do hope that Draco matures and sees how wonderful Ginny is and views her as more than a way of revenge. After all isn't the best revenge being happy...makes them all jealous! Do hope to see how this plays out.
DarkAngel chapter 5 . 9/28/2003
Oh... mushyness is in the air!
DarkAngel chapter 5 . 8/22/2003
:P eew! love? oh-well. soo.. why aren't u writeing Compelecated anymore? it was a great chapter/story! i really like ur stuff! it's a great story. ohh... looks like Draco is in love with a Gryiffendore! i just love Draco/Hermione stories and Draco/Ginny stories. it's SO cool! hurry and up-date!
crazychick-1027 chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
nice story really keep continuing ur work and ill keep reviewing
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Well. I this is an interesting story/chapter. it was peaty good. i think i'll go on the next one now.
Secret Keeper chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
o! awesome chapter! i love how you made ginny take charge for once and kiss draco- very sweet keep it up! D
hpfan90 chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
Really, really, really good! I loved it! Hurry up with the next chappie, pweeze!
wickedlover87 chapter 5 . 7/10/2003