Reviews for Another Witchmaker
varee chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
"Said slutty girl was left with her mouth hanging open", and I rolled off my chair from laughing too much. good heavens, and here I was sure I'll leave only one review at the end of whole story - how is it possible to be so mistaken?

no, really. it was so unexpected; I've got a whole new level of respect (which I had a lof of already, thanks to sheer number of chapters AND over eight HUNDRED reviews P) now.
Arianna Fellini chapter 55 . 5/21/2012
Hello there,

I know it's been ages since you finished that story, but well, I finally got an account here and thought to leave my first review on the best fanfiction ever written.

No, I'm not exaggerating. It's fantastic, and I have already read it about a thousand times! I absolutely love how Angela goes Magus and how the Fairy keeps nagging her about that. And to all the previous reviews about Angela's spells she obviously cannot use as a Magus: You stated at the very beginning that the story does not follow the original story step by step, and I think that made the fanfic even better.

The description of the characters is outstanding. I have read a lot of stories, some with such an intense character insight it gets boring after two chapters because nothing ever happens, others with protagonists so shallow I could comfortably shove them under my carpet. You found the middle, and it's great. Every character has its own remarkable feature - Carlie, the stalker, who seems to pop up at the least expected times; Kevin, the not-too-bright and perverted-without-noticing Dog; Riesz, violent, but painfully naive and shy; Hawk, ladies-man-wannabe, but unbelievably talented cleptomaniac; Duran, dumb, slow, optimistic and stating the obvious now and then; and of course Angela, the fickle magician, and only she could manage to think about relationships in the middle of a fight! Hilarious!

You have done a great job on the fighting scenes as well! Not once have I skipped these parts, because they were too well-written and too exciting to jump ahead. I loved Hawk the most, with all his techniques. Besides, you also managed to put something... well, I wouldn't call it romantic, as it wasn't, but I think you know what I mean.. in every fight. Especially at the end, when Duran suddenly put his hand on Angela's shoulder, or when they kissed.

As for the end: I am SO glad she chose Hawk, and that it took her so long to figure her feelings out and to finally get him! Duran and Angela are not my favorite pairing in this game, and every time she flirts with him at the end I have to roll my eyes. Why would anybody think that they make a good couple? They don't! Duran is far too dumb and naive for her.

Well, enough of that. I think I'm annoying you by now, so I get on with my review.

You managed to write an excellent story here and it really shows that you have put a lot of effort in here (one of the reasons I'm reviewing). There have been a lot of others who have tried to write down the game, but no one did it as well as you. I don't know how often I have grinned, or laughed, or shouted while reading. It is not following the red thread and describing the big picture, but the little comments and thoughts of the characters that make a story complete. You have clearly accomplished that.

Thank you for this amazing story and all your effort!
Emina-shii chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
I came back! I decided to continue reading your story. I have been so busy and I haven't read fanfics for a year now! I hope to continue to read it til the end although it will take awhile... It's rare to find good Fanfics of SD3. :)
karlbonner1982 chapter 25 . 6/4/2011
The Delvar cast an Earthquake spell? But after the paragraph in chapter 22, where Angela ponders the prospect of higher-level magic, I'm not surprised.

I just wish you had gone on to include Thunderstorm, Mega Splash and Explode during the middle part of this novel - rather than backing off and adhering to the Delvar's official spell list (level 1 spells plus Dark Force).

Obviously you put a TON of effort and time into this story, and it really shows. Three thumbs up!
karlbonner1982 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm a huge Angela fan (for the magic that is, NOT her personality) and loved seeing a story that takes her through the entire game. My only complaint is this: just after the first class change in your story, Angela was wondering about the prospect of casting higher-level magic, but of course Dark Force is the only advanced spell the Delvar can learn. IMHO, there are three solutions to this crux: 1) omit the reference to "higher-level magic" since she only learns one spell; 2) make her into a Sorceress instead; or 3) deviate from the actual game and have the Delvar learn all the L2 spells except for Saint Beam. The third option isn't all that unreasonable to me, since the main reason the Delvar doesn't get many L2 spells is to save room on the 12-slot list for the Rune Master's spells. But that's a "fourth wall" issue, not something relating to the actual story itself.

I'd REALLY love to read a story that uses the Archmage or Grand Divina, though.
Tessbear248 chapter 55 . 2/27/2011
Look i know you put this fan fic up ages ago and stuff but i really wanted to say that i absoltly loved it! most funny thing iv'e read in . . . i'm gonna say ten days. you've probebly forgoten about this story buti just wanted you to know that everybody who's read it totally loved it! :)
Castille chapter 55 . 12/15/2009
This is the best fanfic I have ever read. This game doesn't get the attention is deserves; it has a wonderful storyline. Thank you for all the time you spent writing this; it's lovely. :)
Lyros chapter 55 . 12/11/2009
Hello Sinnatious, it is I, Truewind, reborn in another form. After seven years, at long last I have read the sum of your 20 times novel-length fanfiction, and let it be known that you are the only one who has convinced me Angela would give Hawkeye a second glance. At this late date I think that any criticism is superfluous, so I shall simply say, "well done."
Emina-shii chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I'm starting to notice that Duran is dumb...

hahahahahaha :))
Emina-shii chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
hahahaha..:))

"You, a virgin? I doubt that,"

Hawk is harsh...0_o
Emina-shii chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
hahaha.,..many people

thinks carlie is annoying..LOL

I'm as annoying as her..! :))
Emina-shii chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Duran was the chosen one by the fairy..

hahaha...

fate must have really hate Angela..

Hawk is too flirty

great pemanship
Emina-shii chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
nice...hm...i g0tta continue reading this :]
Flyla chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
:D I was never a huge fan of Hawk x Angela, but this was too good to care about that! I love your character development - I hope you keep writing!