Reviews for Cissnei's Path
ken.nuhfer chapter 78 . 6/19
I never thought I'd ever read a Cloud x Cissnei ship story, but here I am, and it's pretty good, grammatical errors aside. I hope that you update it soon, I want to those two happy in the end, with the family they both want to try for.
ken.nuhfer chapter 6 . 6/13
If anyone is watching this, can you send me the link to Cissnei's dress mentioned in chapter 6? I would greatly appreciate it. Also to the author, nice work so far, are there plans to continue it?
Lute chapter 16 . 6/13/2020
Nice battle scene. I like that you bring focus to the skills of all members of the party. The best was Tifa
a giving Cloud a lift. I could not help but laugh when I read that.
Guest chapter 78 . 5/7/2020
I just want to come here and say one thing: this story is fantastic! I love how you have seemingly effortlessly mixed the Compilation with the originals. Everyone is written incredibly well but special mention goes to Cissnei. I absolutely love the way she develops both individually and with Cloud. You have given me a taste for this pairing that I did not know I would ever have. With that comes the pain of this being the only fic with both of them in focus that is this good! (Not that there are many to begin with.) While I would most of the time say I cannot wait for the next chapter, I can. This level of quality is not easily achieved and I completely understand that it take a long time to write these chapters so I will wait as long as I have to. I'm eager to see the climax even if it takes years for it to finish!
Yuuki Sachs chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
I do wonder...

What would've happened had they gotten there in time?
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 78 . 12/15/2019
Just finished re-reading this from start to here. Hope we see a new update soon!
dhair2423 chapter 75 . 7/27/2018
looking fowerd to the ending
jgkitarel chapter 75 . 3/26/2018
Well, that was heavy. I have a feeling that the ending will be bittersweet, but you might make it a true happy ending, given that you haven't written yourself into a corner with regards to the ending.

Now, the conclusion is in sight.
Accel the Worst chapter 74 . 3/8/2018
Just read the whole thing, thanks for making a story about Cissnei, it still bugs me that she simply disapeared during the events of the game, i know she was created later than ff7 but it sucks to don't know what happened to her.

Great fights scenes, good romantic development and i loved the addition of DoC content, please keep up.
Guest chapter 74 . 2/14/2018
Welcome back. Awesome fight scene.
Guest chapter 73 . 1/31/2018
Where did you go?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Cloud should get a fury mode
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
Please update love your story
Guest chapter 73 . 1/15/2018
Please update I love your stories and I hope cloud goes fury too
Guest chapter 73 . 11/14/2017