Reviews for Point of No Return
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2017
Hey girl, you write the type of stories that I wanna read and so lots of hugs and kisses to you! I mean, you made Hinata had some sexual experience and Naruto a total greenhorn. Girl we need more writers like you so if you're still around and still love NaruHina, then please come back and write some more.

And I agree with the previous reviewer saying that you're not a good writer but one hell of a great writer.
SalDalia chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
I read your bio and you are correct you are not a very good writer. You are a damned great one. This is so well written, it has a very good plot. A spot on characterisation of Sasuke and Sakura and not forgetting Naruto. I know there is more to Tamaki then meets the eye. I hope you decide to finish this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
Two things that make a man go crazy, scantily clad and drunk? That's disgusting!
Naruhinamyotp chapter 14 . 3/2/2016
The hooded guy is Tamaki isn't it!
I knew it!
That little.. And what about the demon thingy..
Are you gonna continue this story
Please please please do!
Love you and this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2016
aqwww i really love this chap! but sad, it seemed naruhinas love life will be a tragedy in this fic. but i hope not
hqhqhq chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
Oh, My God! I love this chapter so much. It;s too beautiful! thank you for making this fic!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
This is so beautiful :')
gummy b3ars chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
wow beautiful
Da Vicks Guy chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Nice ending.
I'm Me chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
ALRIGHT! I have been waiting for that smut ever since I started reading this story and I was not disappointed. Good job and keep up the good work cause I'm loving this story so far ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Like this so far, it's a very interesting premise for a story. Surprised it hasn't gotten more attention, your grammar is very good and the character interaction seem to flow, although the they are a little stale and superficial. Still, I think more people should be paying attention to this.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
Great! This story is really good! I like the changes you made from the original and the story line itself is intersting. Please keep on updating. :)
Rose Tiger chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
Oh yeah! I love it!
A guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
T.T That was beautiful.
Bears of the west chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
I would to see a little more sasuSaku but this ur fic . Nice chapter by the way