Reviews for Shades Of Green
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
i love the story so far.i hope when you have the time that you will be able to update. D. i love your writing style so it doesn't suck.
CrazyAnimeCatLady chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
you know what this needs? more ROMY yep that's what it needs
lauren chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
love it!
lauren chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
i love it !
godoflight chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
UPDATE! *please?* i likey!
Roguelover89 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
community/x_
Ken no Kakera chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
*glare* Why has this not been updated for a long time? Just kidding. I like this story! Remy is the colest guy! I like the B/A thing that you're kinda hinting at. Please don't give up on this story!
Roguie-89 chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
Your story is very good please uptade soon.
Fairy Elf chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
Hey coolio chappy. update soon please.
Lilmisstiff chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
#1)That didn't suck #2)Your not a horrible writer #3)you don't deserve to be put in an isane asylum and #4)make another chapter please
N2 chapter 5 . 5/11/2003
Oh, this is just painful. A mutant who also happens to be a fluffy new-age FAIRY. I won't even go into how ridiculous that is. I have this sneaking suspicion this 'fairy' is based on Victorian imagery and LLewellyn neo-wicca 101 guides...

Naturally she's super-talented, pretty, and related to a main character so we feel we should actually give a rat's ass about her.

*coughMarySuecough*

By the way, you seem to have misplaced something... the PLOT.
Roisin chapter 5 . 5/7/2003
I like this story!

I usually dont like Rogue too much, but she, like Colossus and Forge, is growing on me.

And well done with Angel! Shes cool!

MoreMOREMORE!
wondering witch chapter 4 . 4/25/2003
yah** okkay what are you saying that was bad or whatever that was my favorite chapter okay the next one will be probably because i cant wait to see what happens with wolverine yah** me likes lots keep writing need more**drool drool
Berry Toastman chapter 4 . 1/20/2003
i dont really like it. sorry, but its just my opinion, so keep writing however you like. Good Luck!
Lucky439 chapter 4 . 1/20/2003
awsome so so cool mroe pelase soon so so cool awsone