Reviews for Peter Has Daddy Issues
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Ha! XD Yeah... Then there's Wanda... XD Ha!
Three times, now! He ran off three times now.
Adam'sStillinHell chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Please update this one day! Its such an amazing story it would be a shame to not update
xFallenDemonx chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I absolutely LOVED this! The interactions between all the characters were perfect! :)
EJect chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Can't wait for the next one you'll write! You did a great job with the explanations for Magna's paranoia, I haven't seen that idea floating around yet. Thanks! :)
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Oh!
That was the greatest family reveal EVER!
Keep on going with this fic!
Write another story, and update soon!
a fanfictioner chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
GAH! THE FEELS! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL AND GREAT!
TheGirlWhoLikesTooMuchStuff chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
And set up for the sequel. Great story. I love Peter, and I absolutely love the father/son relationship between Erik and Peter. (I can't wait for the new movie to see what will happen between them!)

You did a great job of writing! It was beautiful! I have Favorited the next story but, I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. But I'm sure that it is just as great as this one.

Anyways, sorry for rambling. Talk later, keep up the good work. Bye. ;)
Truman B chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Really Great!
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Great story! Now I kind of want to see Erik find out about Wanda... (I'm still mad she wasn't in DOFP!)
feathered moon wings chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I absolutely LOVED this. Gosh, I can't tell you how much!
I really liked the interaction between Pietro and Charles, I mean like, SO FREAKING MUCH. Specially how tactile you portrayed Charles, I kind of imagine him like that n_n
And sadly, it is kind of true, consciously or not Charles is the best at manipulating people :/
I can't seriously wait fro the other ones of this, they're gonna be awesome feucgnfes.
I'm all in for stories of Pietro and Charles (I'd write a heart but I know the three is the only thing that's going to apear... hmm, don't really know why.
Anyway, really lovely, thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I found this very entertaining and would love to read more of your work!
Kyre chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
That was amazing. I'm very impressed by your characterization of Peter, your writing style, and your imagination. The only parts that felt off: Charles' personality here was closer to Old!Charles than to Young!Charles, and there was more hand-holding going on than I imagine these guys would do. The rest of it was great, though. I was thrilled to find out it was so long. You took time to explore not just one event in Peter's life, but several, and to flesh him out as a person instead of a punchline while still making excellent use of humor. This was a treat to read.
C.A. Crest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I loved this. It would've pretty cool to have another story about how Wanda comes into the picture.
GuardianGirl24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015