Reviews for A Good Teacher
Incantations7 chapter 1 . 2/1
Wow…. I’ve seen a few “mentor Harry’s” and at least one or two where he ends up raising himself, and the way this dropped off leaves so much in the air…

If you ever do consider continuing it, I’ll look forward to reading it…
Pudentane chapter 1 . 1/11
A great story. A refreshing approach to Harry Potter Fanfics. Thank you for sharing your impressive talent.
ranger of east chapter 1 . 12/30/2022
oh wow. I hardly ever review anything but this was juuust too brilliant! haha, amazing really!
I especially liked the fact you decided to help Dudley out as well.
one of the things that bothers me most in HP fanfictions is the revenge driven plots. It was really nice to read something that was "Fair" and morally acceptable, inspirational even.
Thank youThis is coming from a person who is studying to become a teacher, a good one hopefully :D
lunaz chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
Oh wow a wonderful tale. I do wish you will continue this one day. But if not thank you for posting this.
Lady Rosalune chapter 1 . 10/17/2022
This was wonderful. Part of me wishes it continued, maybe in a vignette form, but part of me is glad it ends here. It opens up all the possibilities for one’s imagination.
Daemoniorum chapter 1 . 10/13/2022
Utterly loved it. Though I do very much agree that it would make a massive difference in how Harry ends up in the magical world and it makes a curious thing to think on.
Danger1967 chapter 1 . 9/20/2022
I really love this story. I wish you would continue
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2022
Absolutely phenomenal one shot, it truly makes me wish that this one had been fleshed out into a multi-chapter fic spanning Harry’s Hogwarts experience.

Wonderfully done!
Chaiiiii chapter 1 . 8/16/2022
this is SO NICE AND SO AMAZING WHAT? I LIKED YOUR WRITING STYLE!
SoSoLazy chapter 1 . 8/3/2022
Nice
IronHair chapter 1 . 7/27/2022
This was awesome and kinda made me miss, Harry potter, the traveller series.
Fyr RedNight chapter 1 . 7/8/2022
I'm so happy and frustrated about this story.

I'm happy because it was a fantastic read, I really enjoyed this alternate universe where Harry basically raises himself to be the best version of himself. And Dudley too which was a surprising development.

But I'm frustrated because now I want to see more! I'm so curious about the changes in the timeline this Harry could do, and how it would all end up. I'd write such a story if I didn't felt that I'd be way over my head..!

Anyhow, thank you so very much for sharing this with us!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/7/2022
Wonderful Story!
mslezalie chapter 1 . 6/25/2022
Excellent story. Thank you for sharing it. Sadly the unfortunate side effect of what happens next. This Harry has three years of magic experience and knowledge. How different would his life be? Regardless, thank you again for finishing this and sharing your thoughts even if it took you years to do and overcoming the uncertainty of sharing it. Favorite it to reread again in the future.
mielovebooks chapter 1 . 6/9/2022
really enjoyed this story! It was an interesting twist on magical time travel. The end was a bit sad but I hope Harry will preserve. From a psychological stand point being "abandoned' again by a parental type person and left in the neglectful care of his relatives could be really bad but canon Harry is a survivor.