Reviews for A Good Teacher
Cynfulme chapter 1 . 12/4
Great! I would definitely read it if you would write it:)
Marj123 chapter 1 . 11/3
Excellent story. Thank you.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 10/18
I really enjoyed this and hope you'll feel inspired to feel inspired to continue it some time.
I like this premise. Usually, the POV is on the time traveller but the confusion and desperation of one who is oblivious is far more engaging as compared to the usual setting of these kinds of fics. Sad I only just stumble upon it now. Brilliant story.
Edocsiru chapter 1 . 9/25
"started it ages ago —years ago, eventhat makes no sense, a year is far, far smaller than an age.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/23
Thanks good work
PkScholar chapter 1 . 9/21
Awesome story! Wish I could have seen the whole series but very nice as a standalone too.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 9/18
Holy cow, what an eternal cliffy! Really liked the story though, make life better for both Harry and Dudley. I liked that the most.
Clark959 chapter 1 . 8/8
You should continue this story. Very interesting premise.
Arodri chapter 1 . 8/8
Well this was heartbreaking and incredible! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
lucascastro102 chapter 1 . 7/27
Great story
Kai chapter 1 . 7/22
If Harry has those hooves and they're clearly visible, and they point at a horse or related animal, then it CAN'T be a goat, cow, or giraffe. Those have completely different feet. They don't even have the same number of toes. Horses have one main hoofed toe, the others two. With smaller toes behind them. If they say horse it must be a perissodactylian. And you'd have to be blind to confuse horse, rhinoceros, and tapir. So, it's a horse, or a zebra, or an ass. Well, I'll be reading further to find out, but that I had to comment on. Sorry, but zoology and history are my subjects.
J McAllister chapter 1 . 7/21
It was a beautiful one shot! One of the best!
Dreams of Bread chapter 1 . 6/29
So god damned beautiful...
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 6/27
D'aw. Poor Harry at the end there. He got majorly punched right in the feels.