Reviews for A Good Teacher
I'm a writer as well, I know the pressure of comments that say "you have to finish this" or "when the next chapter" and how they make you want to do anything but write, but if you don't finish this I will never be able to sleep peacefully again
ScbaStv chapter 1 . 10/21
O.O - what a way to end it. What kind of emotional scars will this produce. Does it still count as abandonment issues if it was yourself that abandoned you? Well not really abandoned but...magiced away I guess. Great groundwork though. I particularly like the discussion/explanation on changing animagus forms. Makes sense when you consider personality/core changes as an individual grows older. Also liked the info for the differing categories of magic. Like, I said, one hell of a ground work for a really good story. Here's hoping you'll follow up with a sequel! :)
By chance, do you know of any of your readers have followed up on this?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 9/28
This is great! I'm kind of sad that I didn't notice the sequel. And also Harry is very well informed but like with Hagrid was he told where or how to get onto the platform?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/22
I always love a time traveling (especially master of death)Harry going back to help his younger self. This was nice.
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 1 . 9/17
I really like it.
b6076b6076 chapter 1 . 9/5
This definitally deserves a continuation. Even if it's just snapshots of Harry throughout his years. I'm also sure that older Harry left instructions on how to deal with all the horcruxes including the one in Harry if he hasn't already dealt with them.
thorfartedtre chapter 1 . 8/13
This is amazing, I love this. If I find the time, I'll try using this concept to write my own version, if that's alright with you.
This was great! I loved how small things rippled into bigger consequences (like helping Dudley become a chef) just how time travel would really work. It was beautifully constructed with good pacing and character growth. If you ever decided to continue, I'd be extremely happy! (But I understand why you wouldn't, and I'm happy with what's here). You write so beautifully! Thank you for sharing your work!
bololzzz chapter 1 . 8/1
wow, had goosebumbs when i finish this
Bb34 chapter 1 . 7/17
This got me in tears.
Noragamiwarrior chapter 1 . 7/6
I really liked it. And I really liked what you did with Dudley. This is the first story I have read where Dudley learns to be a better/good person. Instead of he is 100% evil and shall die or he without reason just know his parents are evils at the age of 5.
I like the whole story but you would have gotten full marks from me just because of the Dudley anyway.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 6/25
Please continue the story or find someone who will!
atramentias chapter 1 . 6/23
aww poor harry DD':
TheBeanLord chapter 1 . 6/21
This had me tearing up at the end you bastard.

10/10 would read again.