Reviews for A Good Teacher
prophet-of-troy chapter 1 . 8/13
NOOOOOO!
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 7/11
This is an incredibly sweet story and I like how Harrison helped Dudley be a better person. I would like to see a more prepared Harry Potter. Very well done.
RowanRhys chapter 1 . 7/7
This was beautiful! I can't pick a favorite part because all of it is fantastic. It would be aw
Fabien Yeoman chapter 1 . 7/3
~Cool~ If a bit on the sad side, but still good I think someone should expand on this novel Idea, not me though I'm rather bad at writing.
I freaked out soooooo much with that cliff hanger, you have to right a sequel.
Aeterna Nox Rosa chapter 1 . 6/20
What! You can't just leave it there! Noooo!

This was brilliant and I thought it would be okay if it was just a one shot when I started reading it. But then you made it so utterly awesome that I need more. I will bribe your muse with anything it wants. Chocolate, wine, flowers, anything! Darn it! Why are our muses so fickle?
Ullaich chapter 1 . 6/15
Good storyline. Yes, I feel sad and desperate with that ending. I do hope you eventually decide to continue and write a sequel. Maybe, older Harry freed Dobby, and Dobby shows up to help younger Harry. Something, please.

Hayley chapter 1 . 6/12
This is so cool! I love it! I also feel like Mr Harrison mirrors Hagrid, in introducing him to magic, telling him of his history and buying him Hedwig and the rest of his school belongings. You did really well good job!
edenson65 chapter 1 . 5/31
dAMN, dAMN, dAMN… tHIS IS good!

MORE PLEASE.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/17
This is one of the best 'back in time' stories I have read. It would be awesome to have more to read.

Thanks for sharing.
buzzbumble chapter 1 . 4/14
That sucks as an ending on a cliffy but I can appreciate why you did it! it would be outstanding if you continued this as a story..
Hi! I reallyy enjoyed ur story. Plzz don't hesitate to continue I would luv to read more of it. Thxx
Stille und regen chapter 1 . 3/10
harry anxious for this adult figure who encourages and likes him
my heart hurts a little
I love it
Most Likely Lucifer chapter 1 . 3/1
I'M SO GLAD SOMEBODY ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP THE DUDLEY THING, I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT FOR YEARS, AND I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY SOMEONE POINTED IT OUT, AN ALSO FIGURED IT OUT! I don't know why but I feel oddly proud that you mentioned Dudley's, I don't know if I can call it abuse but, abuse(?) and helped him. He's always just been his parents' kid, and ever since that one scene where he told Harry he didn't think him a waste of space I've always had a bit of a soft side for him
Immortal ninjaaa chapter 1 . 2/16
One thing I don't understand is why Harrison didn't free Sirius from azkaban... maybe he wanted to leave everything to happen naturally?