Reviews for A Good Teacher
Moonkat85 chapter 1 . 2/5
This was a really terrific story. I enjoyed it to the very end. It's sad that it was left open ended; if only a little bit. You are very fantastic writer. Please make this a series, thank you.
Samwise Pevensie chapter 1 . 1/21
What a positive story; well done and thank you
mumphie chapter 1 . 1/12
This is so sad...you made me cry! Mr. Harrison was the only support and love he had ever known, then he faded away. I can imagine Harry is completely devastated. How will he get tot he station? He definitely needed more background. Did older Harry leave a notebook for him? Something...anything...?
Brilliant! Amazing! Fabulous story! I am short on words to praise it. I loved it!
Aiden Britton chapter 1 . 12/28/2023
This takes place in the uk not america he would have said year 3 not grade 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2023
I loved this fic so much but I wish harry stayed with him, I know it defeats the purpose of the story but whyyyyyy my heart 10/10
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2023
What will happen next time
BeyondTheDive chapter 1 . 6/9/2023
This is FANTASTIC! You could always make it a sequel challenge, if you've not found inspiration. Maybe call it the Future's Past Challenge?
csheila chapter 1 . 5/17/2023
Wonderful story.

I would love to see it continue. But poor Harry needs more help because adults will soonconfine him
Kira the Spacebunny chapter 1 . 5/2/2023
Incredibly well written. This is a great story and i especially enjoyed the little details, like using the little hut in the sea and having a unique and interesting animagus form :D
I'd be more than happy to read any follow up stories, or any bits and bops and oneshots about this Harry going forward.
A chapter 1 . 4/2/2023
such a lovely fragment
Harryliada chapter 1 . 2/22/2023
peut être que cela ne vous atteindra pas mais je peux dire que j'ai adoré cet univers , quelle merveille si cela était possible.
RightWrong chapter 1 . 2/22/2023
This is so good that it’s a real shame you never continued it. Easily the best Harry raises himself story.
Dayside chapter 1 . 2/10/2023
wow that was very cruel
Incantations7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2023
Wow…. I’ve seen a few “mentor Harry’s” and at least one or two where he ends up raising himself, and the way this dropped off leaves so much in the air…

If you ever do consider continuing it, I’ll look forward to reading it…