Reviews for A Wild Goose Chase
Kansuki chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
i giggled through the whole story!
Janie12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Wonderful story! (And you're only 16? Honey, you've got a future as a writer!) I also read your story about Legolas as a teenager. Again, very nicely done! You should write more, lots more! Maybe a whole series about Legolas as a kid growing up? (Not so subtle hint!)
neverendingpast chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Oh my goodness,I am so happy that I am home alone. *coughs* you are responsible for my death by laughing episode was so funny, and it wasn't like most funny fanfics. Most of the ones that are that hilarious, or even less hilarious, for that matter, are written with the intelligence of a . I've never read any Little Legolas stories that was grand. Simply grand. And I'll wager that the neighbors could hear me laughing!

Her Highness

Valerie of Massachusetts

~or~

Luinil Lightsong of Mirkwood
Lutris chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
Hehe this was funn! A cookie worths even kingship! ;) specially one of chocolate. yum.
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Well, you had me giggling there at the end, so I guess you succeeded! Good job.
Pisceanduality chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
AW! That was so cute! And funny too! I thinkyou should make a sequel! Have him discover the joy of MUD! LOL!
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Oh this was good, very funny and heart-warming.

The only thing would be that while elves physically mature much more slowly than humans, I think that intellectually they develop more quickly. So Legolas is technically behaving "too young" in this story. That's my only gripe really.

Lunatic chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
OMG... this was simply to cute and funny for words... I can so imagine how lil Legolas is walking through the castle with his parents behind him... and his mum is hilarious... GREAT FIC!
ladylegolas chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
That was really cute! :D I liked it.
ButterflyAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This was a cute story. I really liked it. Keep up the good work.
Sierra Nicole chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Oh, this was fabulous! I read this out loud to my fiance, and we both were laughing the whole way through. He has a niece about that age, and this fic just fit the mentality perfectly.
61931 chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
That was great! I was giggling the entire time! I loved it! I can just see an ickle Legolas (portrayed, of course, by our favorite wig-adorned Bloom) walking around in oversized robes and crown. :D Great work!
kirienne chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This is wonderful, I haven't laughed this much reading a story in a long time. I could really picture little Legolas running all over the place covered in the paint, andI could just"see" the mess he was making. Please write more "-)

I found it to be well written and easy to follow.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you
Karri chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Ooops! I've had this one in my favorite stories list for a while and only just realized I hasn't reviewed it. :/

Every amusing tale. :D I hope you will consider writing more adventures of the like.
cherrydust chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
"I will be such a good king that I should be king now!" The little elfling's blue eyes widened. "Maybe I will be such a good king that I am king, but no one told me!"

Yes. That was obviously the truth.

*cackles* I think I died laughing there. Excellent portrayal of what goes on through a child's mind when concerned with baths. *remembers her own escapades to avoid the all-evil bath* Heh heh. ;;

I *heart* this fic! *drowns in cute-little-Legolas-ness and adds fic to favorites*