Reviews for School is Out
4Gracie04 chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
LOVE, LOVE, LOVED all 12 chapters! Thank you for pointing me to this. I especially like this story and hopeful you will continue it. Awesome story! Can't wait!
4Gracie04 chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
Love it!
PastOneonta chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
What is in the woods? So kissing Paul didn't feel right to Bella even though he is so handsome. I wonder why that is. I wonder what Paul thought. Did he feel rejected? Or is he going to defy Jake again?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
I want to read more...
roganjalex chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Absolutely amazing can't wait to see what happens next chapter
corkykellems chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
Oh Boy...Paul is going to be in so much trouble...can't wait...lol
Wolf Born Woman chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
I would love to wake up to find Jacob in my kitchen! I love the little glimps of family life that has been missing form Bella's life. Vamp activity?! I can't wait to find out!
tonyamic10 chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
More parts on the way? I'm surprised at Paul in this one.
plainjanedee chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
Join the club, sister. It's a perpetual problem lately with a lot of us.

But this is really good. I am loving it and I can't wait to read more. Let me know if you need to brainstorm. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Can't wait for more
roganjalex chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Absolutely amazing can't wait to see what happens next
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
Welcome back! Happy to read whenever you post. This is interesting, it felt as though Jacob imprinted but Paul is entirely too involved with Bella too. Is she going to have to choose? Eli is adorable.
tonyamic10 chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
I'm pretty sure there's more, so what are you waiting for? I loved it.
plainjanedee chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
omg that is a freakin teaser if I ever saw one! I'm so dying to know what happens next!

is the next bit in progress?
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
This is very good. Billy is someone we can only get to know through fanfic and we appreciate every insight into who he is. In this story he helped Jacob defeat Edward. That's impressive! Very nice to see Jacob and Bella married, children, graduates. Now Charlie has a lot to learn!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »