Reviews for The Bridesmaid's Dillemma
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Achingly sweet. Destiny just suddenly made that sharp turn when Syaoran and Sakura did not end up together. Even the elders could not answer this unknown question. This sudden change. Maybe someday, in another life, another WORLD they can end up together. People choose their own destinies and I loved your story to death. A wonderful treasure. I'm printing this. :)
tomoyohime8 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
it almost made me cry. i've only actually cried for a fanfic once... *hangs her head in shame*

it was so beautiful, and yet so sad...

i actually read this one before the others.. it was on a favorites list, and i didnt know that it was connected to another story.

when i first read beautiful alone, i screamed at my laptop, screaming at xiaolang for his stupidity, and my heart bleeding for sakura-chan. it was so fustrating to hear [*read?] them say those things, think those things, knowing that they were Meant To Be... sigh.

in my own personal opinion, i call a fic great when it brings the characters to life in a great plot. i can't count how many times i've read fics and thought 'this is stupid' or 'this sucks'.

though the plot wasn't really original (im speaking generally here..), but it didn't sound cliche at all!

i loved the emotion. i think i actually felt everything sakura-chan did, through the story.

i also loved the implied stuff. all the little things that didn't need to be written down to be obvious. i'm sure i wouldn't want it any other way. but one thing though.. i didn't get the ending part, where she said that it was over, and the thing about the sky.

in short, the fics were BRILLIANT.

i'm so happy to have landed on this group of ccs writers. even better that you're all also obsessed with eXt. i can safely open fics knowing that i'll not only enjoy them, but LOVE them.

more more more.. onegai? hehehe...

PS.. the ending reminded me a bit about a harry/ginny story i read once, fade to morning by opalish. another Meant To Be couple who married other people but got back together after repective significant other died.
mybutterfly chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
so sad! i love it but at the same time i didn't! i wish sakura would end up wth story though
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
it's been a long time since i cried over a story... and it seems that i had to. i just had to when i read all the arcs of beautiful alone. i hurt for sakura... she doesn't deserve such pain... i really did hurt for her. she's a strong girl, as you've portrayed here. i dont think i could even smile back if someone ever broke my heart... sometimes we all have to let go, nee? you've done a wonderful job. congrats on this story! (i just hope someday that if i dont get what i want out of this life, i could smile just like sakura without any regret, sadness, or bitterness. only happiness.)
Hikari chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
After reading this incredible piece I come to the realization of something... I hate you. (I am not serious, please don't stop writing) I just made a fool of myself explaining why I would stalk you and there you go. I found the next sequeal(sp) Now I can't sleep because I can't wait for the next addition to this story. ... There IS going to be another bit right? ... There better be. o_o Or else I will go crazy and blame it on you.

I love your story.
Haina chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
This entire series had been achingly beautiful.
AutumnIllusion chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
::sniffle:: that was so good! poor sakura...::sigh:: this was so pretty though. Aww...that whole talk with yelan was so cool _ sad though, but so good!
not applicable chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
A very sad thing this is. Thing seem so complete now though and for this, I'm glad. Even if they aren't exactly happy together.
Ne, continue to write such pretty things, okay? I'd like to read them.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
That was an awesome end to an amazing 'series.'
Cherished Dreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
The three parts put together were a very lethal weapon that could make anyone cry... Congrats your story is the first to bring me close enough to shed tears... Keep up your great work!
smiLe aLways,
aNi-chaN aka Cherished Dreams
lilazngurl5 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
its so sad! i prefer SS foreva! no fair! ok w/e now good fic (except that i like SS...) good fic...
Colleen chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Job well done! :D
Linky-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Oi...that's sad...though it truly makes you think...

I agree, people make their destiny.
lunemangelus chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
ooooooooooooooooh! very original, I must say. Interesting...are you gonna make a sequel?

::grins:: i know it took me a long time to say it, but I said it, and that's what counts, right?
AwakenDreams chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
DAMNIT YOU LEFT IT OPEN AGAIN! WHY WHY WHY? you kill me! KILL ME! *pants*...so open...so...unfair!